Blood Bath

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
THB

Blood Bath

Post by THB »

So, I got on Blood Bath at Bob Marley for the first time this past weekend. It was a blast! This route had some of the coolest moves I've ever done on a rope. Can anyone recommend routes that have similar movement??

Thanks.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Brilliant orange
Living the dream
therookie

Post by therookie »

Gecko Circus
therookie

Post by therookie »

oh...and Bungle Direct
therookie

Post by therookie »

if you are lookin for an FA with some sick movement i hear The Galaxy at Drive-By is worth checkin out as well
THB

Post by THB »

Brilliant Orange: Andrew are you suggesting to the last bolt??? Or have the anchors been moved down to where the last bolt was?? I thought it was a project to the anchors or 13a to the last bolt??

Gecko Circus: I can't believe that this thing climbs like Blood Bath... it looks slabby.

Bungle Direct: What is this route?? I'm not familiar with it...

The Galaxy Proj: Is this thing really worth checking out?? The comments on the online guide almost make it seem like it's not that great... And has this thing been bolted completely??
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

All of the routes to the left and right of it.
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

None of the routes suggested are like blood bath, they are all the opposite, and yes brilliant orange has been done to the original anchors.

Ray is right, the route to the left and right are about the only ones around like it.
Living the dream
allah

Post by allah »

I second Brilliant Orange, has such a cool last move :) you will love it
THB

Post by THB »

haha... alright, i guess i'm a bit gullible... i'll have to try out the other routes in that cave at bob marley.

and i'll have to get on brilliant orange... does it still go at 13a to the original anchors??