What rope do i need ?

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

pm "local" or call miguels during the afternoon. do not call during the lunch or dinner rush - they won't be able to answer your questions.
"Unthinkably good things can happen, even late in the game." ~ Under the Tuscan Sun
dhoyne

Post by dhoyne »

podarcismuralis wrote:O.k :D , i read there is a climbing shop at miguels ? I need a new rope, is it possible to buy it there ? How much is a 70 or 80m rope there ?
Does the shop have an email adress ?

greatz Alex
Miguel's does have a nice selection of ropes, but you probably won't find 80m -- and very few 70m ropes as they're not usually needed at the RRG.
Sarcasm is a tool the weak use to avoid confrontation. People with any balls just outright lie.

[quote="Meadows"]I try not to put it in my mouth now, but when I do, I hold it with just my lips.[/quote]
dhoyne

Post by dhoyne »

podarcismuralis wrote:O.k :D , i read there is a climbing shop at miguels ? I need a new rope, is it possible to buy it there ? How much is a 70 or 80m rope there ?
Does the shop have an email adress ?

greatz Alex
Miguel's does have a nice selection of ropes, but you probably won't find 80m -- and very few 70m ropes as they're not usually needed at the RRG.
Sarcasm is a tool the weak use to avoid confrontation. People with any balls just outright lie.

[quote="Meadows"]I try not to put it in my mouth now, but when I do, I hold it with just my lips.[/quote]
toad857

Post by toad857 »

any old rope from the hardware store will do.
podarcismuralis

Post by podarcismuralis »

:D ,