For the fellas...

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
rustyvasectomy

For the fellas...

Post by rustyvasectomy »

Exibit a.

its a climber girl that can out climb me and beat me up afterwards

exibit b

a total goober gumby girl that thinks its a good idea to climb with your back to the wall.

exibit c
she doesnt climb...

Just curious what you guys thought think is the perfect level of climbing abiliity for your girlfriend / wife/ regular hooker.

On the one hand, it would be cool to have a girl who climbs 5.14 and is really psyched to climb all the time. However, when she outmuscles you its not that attractive...

One the other hand, it you could have a girl that can toprope 5.7. However, then you find yourself at non-crags such as roadside more often than you like.

Or, you could have a girl that doesn't climb at all! That way, you can just go with the bros and have fun always. But, there is always a chance shes fucking the next door neighbor while you are always at the red.

In my opinion, she should climb about 5.11+ or 5.12-. This is a very strategic grade. Anything harder and strange muscles start to develop. Anything easier and motherlode is out of the question. Any thoughts?
Last edited by rustyvasectomy on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It’s a not so secret secret that people who call themselvs trad climbers dont actually climb. They just post shit on rocklimbing.com all night while masturbating to Parrollelojams."
Wes

Post by Wes »

You forgot the poll options...
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

option c
Living the dream
enoch308

Post by enoch308 »

Being married with child, I prefer being out with my friends. I don't want to compete with my wife for time at the RRG. And I prefer my wife to be soft and smell good. Girl friends would be a different ball game all together. ( I've been told my climbing partners have to be guys. )
:D
ynot

Post by ynot »

I'm glad my wife doesn't climb. I can imagine the knock down drag out fights we would have at the crag and ruin everyones day.
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

^ :lol:
anticlmber

Post by anticlmber »

"hang the draws baby, daddy needs a redpoint!!"

as long as they fuck and can make sandwiches all the while keeping their mouth shut i'm cool with it.
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

I always thought you were gay, who knew?
Living the dream
anticlmber

Post by anticlmber »

Andrew wrote:I always thought you were gay, who knew?
once again nutsack, just because YOU want to fuck me does NOT make me gay.

queer

everyone knows those aren't your kids buttstuffer.
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life
dmw

Post by dmw »

you are an idiot