Missing the Climb

Need a partner?
Ecotopia

Missing the Climb

Post by Ecotopia »

I got into rock climbing in Thailand a few years ago, but when I moved to Turkey there wasn't anywhere to go. Now that I am back in Lexington and conveniently located to the Gorge would love to get back into climbing. At the moment, I have no equipment (except shoes) and would climb at the beginning level. I hope to start buying my own stuff soon. Let me know if you need a partner or might take pity on someone who is really enthusiastic and let me tag along.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

are you hot or rich?
Living the dream
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

Hopefully both.
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
Ecotopia

Post by Ecotopia »

I prefer to remain mysterious. Guess you'll have to take me rock climbing to figure it out. :-)
bcombs

Post by bcombs »

Since you only have shoes, you'll need a harness. Would that be a S, M, L or XL harness? Do you have a color preference?

I feel like I'm on an episode of PAT from SNL. "Do you want the $5 haircut or the $10 haircut?"... :lol:
dmw

Post by dmw »

i have a friend who just spent 3 months this spring climbing in Turkey. So, there must be something there???
njp158

Post by njp158 »

Ecotopia, I have a equipment and some extra harnesses. Are you interested in climbing this weekend, saturday and sunday?
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Cleveland people are always so nice, except greg.
Living the dream
GWG

Post by GWG »

Since you only have shoes, you'll need a harness. Would that be a S, M, L or XL harness? Do you have a color preference?
Nice try! Would it have made a difference to you if they stated they wanted a S, black harness or an XXXL pink harness? :lol: I think so!
Cleveland

Post by Cleveland »

Andrew wrote:Cleveland people are always so nice, except greg.
Yeah i fell like Im a pretty nice guy.
"Do it"