TopRope Party

Innocent subjects that took a turn for the worst.
heidiramma

Post by heidiramma »

Charlie, you are the matter-of-fact words of the wise. :wink:
The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own.
You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president.
You realize that you control your own destiny.

Albert Ellis
Rollo

Post by Rollo »

it'd be nice to allow avatars on this site.... then i could associate someones fake name to their fake image.... thus making it much easier to recognize you at a crag.
And on the third day, God created the Red River Gorge(by conjecture), and he saw that it was good.
linustgl

Post by linustgl »

who would get to decide the avatar? admin, or the people? that could get real interesting
"Salute the Captain"
Rollo

Post by Rollo »

uhh.... i would say me. because i'm the one who suggested it.... here's yours
And on the third day, God created the Red River Gorge(by conjecture), and he saw that it was good.
linustgl

Post by linustgl »

Them sure are sum perty lips boy...
"Salute the Captain"
Rollo

Post by Rollo »

it makes me laugh.
woodchuck008

Post by woodchuck008 »

Josephine wrote:go to dip wall - there's 2 great 5.7's and around the corner there's a decent 5.4 and a 5.6 that share anchors. it's shady. stays dry in rain. doesn't see a lot of traffic so you can likely hang out in your own group and not be bothered by others (or bothering others!)
But with the roads closed this summer, we can't even get to Dip Wall!!! Guess the thing to do is take them to Practice Wall down in Muir. Enjoy.