Bumper Stickers

Having problems with the board or the online guidebook?
Suggestions welcome.
pigsteak

Bumper Stickers

Post by pigsteak »

so my boss swears that you can tell a ton about people by their bumper stickers. what stickers does your ride have?

mine: rrgcc and sierra club.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
TRAD-SEEKER

Post by TRAD-SEEKER »

IF ITS GOT TITS OR WHEELS
EVENTUALLY
IT WILL GIVE YOU PROBLEMS
I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH CRACK!
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

I don't have one currently. But my favorite is "America is a republic NOT a democracy." It tells me the driver is a dumbass since our nation is classified as both.
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
p0bray01

Post by p0bray01 »

I don't have one currently as well but one of the best I have seen would have to be "I am in shape damnit....round IS a shape!".
"The Mountains are my church and climbing is how I worship" - Tommy Caldwell
Rollo

Post by Rollo »

i would never put a bumper sticker on my vehicle... just doesn't feel right.
never liked to write in my bible either... dunno if that correlates...

my favorite one i've heard was by the comedian Steven Wright

minimalism, it's the least you can do.
And on the third day, God created the Red River Gorge(by conjecture), and he saw that it was good.
Sco Bro

Post by Sco Bro »

I had a license plate on the front of my Jeep that said Caribe, but he didn't call me back about climbing once, so I took it off. That SOB.
anticlmber

Post by anticlmber »

i miss my old on that said "i (heart) cops" dead center on the back window.
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life
KD

Post by KD »

"W" and "BUSH" and "I Heart Rumsfeld" and "WWJD?" and "NOBAMA" and "NRA" - thats on my truck
cliftongifford

Post by cliftongifford »

Spragwa wrote:I don't have one currently. But my favorite is "America is a republic NOT a democracy." It tells me the driver is a dumbass since our nation is classified as both.
Actually The United States IS supposed to be a republic, NOT a democracy... at least it was never intended by our founding fathers to be a democracy. Where the word "republic" can be found in our Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and all fifty states Constutions, the word democracy cannot be found. Democracy always leads to an oligarchic form of government, which then leads to the few (rich) controlling the many (poor). And thats where we are in the U.S. Fuck democracy! Long live the Republic!
tbwilsonky

Post by tbwilsonky »

Spragwa wrote:I don't have one currently. But my favorite is "America is a republic NOT a democracy." It tells me the driver is a dumbass since our nation is classified as both.
pot. kettle. black.

"classified as both". lol. as if a political system is simply a matter of designation rather than the outcome of praxis. learn to read history/plato/hobbes.
haunted.