The ongoing weekend idiot report

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
pawilkes

Post by pawilkes »

krampus wrote:I wish I had a shot of that one guy with his umbrella at the crag :D
Elodie posted a picture of it on facebook
Sand inhibits the production of toughtosterone, so get it out and send.
Brentucky

Post by Brentucky »

pawilkes wrote:
krampus wrote:I wish I had a shot of that one guy with his umbrella at the crag :D
i bet a guy with that kind of wisdom at least thought to destroy his friend's umbrella instead of packing in his own!
efil lanrete... i enjoy the sound, but in truth i find this seductively backward idea to be quite frightening
krampus

Post by krampus »

pawilkes wrote:
she did get a fantastic pic and even gave justice to the little dance that accompanied it
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
mcrib

Post by mcrib »

Driving back toward the parkway from the southern region saturday evening and I pass Miguel's only to round the corner and discover some complete fucking idiot parallel parking into a spot on the side of the road. Give me a fucking break.
"I just want to disappear"
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

Saw some people at Solar with a trapeze device set up in the trees behind the main wall and doing cirque de solei type stuff on it. It was actually pretty cool. Funny thing was I stuck around to chat with them afterwards and our own Mcrib (from the board) was one of them! Cool shit for sure.
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
ynot

Post by ynot »

Is that the crew that had the hippy school bus at Miguels?
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
mcrib

Post by mcrib »

Don't try to tame my rage SCIN burn your incense somewhere else it is stinking up my neighborhood Hippie
"I just want to disappear"
tdmath2

Post by tdmath2 »

saw a guy today at miguels walking around with his helmet on from the car all the way to his tent i was laughing to hard to ask him why though
hellooo, campus legend!
Redpoint

Post by Redpoint »

I had to explain to someone why they aren't supposed to top rope directly through the anchors at roadside. A guy in their group who was climbing a route next to theirs said "ya you guys aren't supposed to top rope through the anchors" and I look up and he was doing the same thing.

Also:

My brother put the camping band thing you get at Miguels on his wrist instead of his tent, and I told him what to do but he didn't do anything about it. Later while hanging out with a group of people, one of them noticed and pointed it out, and we all had a good laugh.

In his defense we did wake up at 6:00a.m, climbed all day, and we didn't get done until 8:30p.m. We stayed at Land of the Arches the night before and two of the neighbors dogs started a barking contest at 4:00a.m. and they didn't stop until 5:00. Even though my brother did pass out in the middle of Bruise Brothers using a rock as a pillow that day, I'm sure his brain was still running on empty that night.
"It is difficult to estimate the potential damage of solvents; therefore the middle of the rope should never be marked with a felt-tip pen or similar. Although a danger might be improbable, it should never be ignored." Mammut
Redpoint

Post by Redpoint »

tdmath2 wrote:saw a guy today at miguels walking around with his helmet on from the car all the way to his tent i was laughing to hard to ask him why though
I would have gone with the Garden State excuse and claim epilepsy.
"It is difficult to estimate the potential damage of solvents; therefore the middle of the rope should never be marked with a felt-tip pen or similar. Although a danger might be improbable, it should never be ignored." Mammut