For Sale Indoor Climbing Wall

Selling some gear? Find or lose something?
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

Sent you a pm over a month ago. You never replied.
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
KD

Post by KD »

he probably wanted real money for it sax
bryanboonern

Post by bryanboonern »

Saxman wrote:Sent you a pm over a month ago. You never replied.
Just now seeing this. I am never on here. I still need to move this wall though. I don't see your pm, though. Please shoot me an email if interested.

(no spaces "dot" is a .)bryan dot boone @clarkmemorial.org
You could slit my throat and with my one last gasping breath I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt. - Taking Back Sunday
bryanboonern

Post by bryanboonern »

Desperate to sell. Any reasonable offers entertained.
You could slit my throat and with my one last gasping breath I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt. - Taking Back Sunday
piton1

Post by piton1 »

bryanboonern,

Did you sell yet? Might be interested...was not able to view your craigslisting..so a picture would be nice
I'm nuts for hexes
bryanboonern

Post by bryanboonern »

Still for sell. Give me your email and I will send you pics. It is a pretty big, 8 ft high cave with 3 walls, all different lean angles, and a roof. Lots of holds and T-nuts. Comes with supporting joists.
bryanboonern

Post by bryanboonern »

This thing is still for sale. It has been disassembled now so ready for pick up. Accepting best offer. Here is the latest craigslist add. Call or email (phone number in CL add). I don't check this site very often.

http://louisville.craigslist.org/spo/1820956936.html
ynot

Post by ynot »

You are selling your still? How much wiskey can you boil off with it at one time?
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
bryanboonern

Post by bryanboonern »

Nobody wants this thing??? You'll get it cheap.
mike_a_lafontaine

Post by mike_a_lafontaine »

bryanboonern wrote:Nobody wants this thing???
I want it, my wife doesn't. Guess who wins that battle.