Do you like the Miggie's crew

yes
74%
no
26%

Total votes: 34

captain static

Post by captain static »

Maybee a picture will help. Check your PM's.
"Be responsible for your actions and sensitive to the concerns of other visitors and land managers. ... Your reward is the opportunity to climb in one of the most beautiful areas in this part of the country." John H. Bronaugh
captain static

Post by captain static »

You're right Chuck, as always. Not a troll in the sense of a regular on here posting under another alias. But a troll, nonetheless trying to stir up sh*t.
"Be responsible for your actions and sensitive to the concerns of other visitors and land managers. ... Your reward is the opportunity to climb in one of the most beautiful areas in this part of the country." John H. Bronaugh
aberos

Post by aberos »

oh you guys are no fun. that is why i never post on here. everyone takes everything too seriously. for those who have not figured it out already, matthew is, in fact, not a smelly monster and there was no verbal accosting of any sort; especially not from matt.

this is just a out of place ex-red riverer named bryce to some and aggro steve to others who felt like having a little fun. everybody knows that the crew at miggies, especially matt, is super nice and welcoming; and if you did not already, you do now.

sorry to have ruffled feathers.

but in all seriousness these previous statements are true:

living out of a tent does make you smelly

matthew is a monster on the rock

i do miss chuck's westy
Pebble Wrestling is not a sport, it is a way of life.
aberos

Post by aberos »

oh you guys are no fun. that is why i never post on here. everyone takes everything too seriously. for those who have not figured it out already, matthew is, in fact, not a smelly monster and there was no verbal accosting of any sort; especially not from matt.

this is just a out of place ex-red riverer named bryce to some and aggro steve to others who felt like having a little fun. everybody knows that the crew at miggies, especially matt, is super nice and welcoming; and if you did not already, you do now.

i do miss chuck's westy
aberos

Post by aberos »

i do miss chuck's westy
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

I heard Bryce is a homo.
Living the dream
aberos

Post by aberos »

you're a homo wheatley...ha, take that!

(did not mean to post last post three times. bad connection)
aberos

Post by aberos »

you're a homo wheatley...ha, take that!

(did not mean to post last post three times. bad connection)
Boonda

Post by Boonda »

Heehee...Matt's a smelly monster and Bryce is a homo. My day of work can now officially start with a smile.
Wanna have an adventure?