Nevermore

Need a partner?
cliftongifford

Post by cliftongifford »

Wes wrote:
cliftongifford wrote:It really doesn't matter to me what people say about the route, I'm going to climb it anyways. I never asked if I should climb it or not. And please don't call me a gumby just because you have climbed longer than I or can climb a little harder. Just because I can't climb 5.13 doesn't make me a gumby. Assholes.
I mean, it says "gumby" right under your name and all....
I believe the gumby title is given not by your experience climbing, but your number of posts on this website... So I guess I'm pretty proud of being an internet gumby in that regard, and not some dick who has nothing better to do than call people names who they know nothing about.
charlie

Post by charlie »

Is there a option in this thread for "I don't care if you climb it or not and care even less if you think it's worth climbing or not?"

Old Gregg

Post by Old Gregg »

512OW wrote: And after you've spent the whole day on an absolute choss pile of a 180 foot route that would be 1 pitch and 1 star on a real cliff, I'll say I told you so...from my PC, in a blog.
Maybe after I get done with the 180 foot pitch i can head over to dip wall and get on the 10foot green eggs and ham just to even things out. :twisted:
You like Bailey's?
RRO

Post by RRO »

charlie wrote:Is there a option in this thread for "I don't care if you climb it or not and care even less if you think it's worth climbing or not?"
go take your roids you crazy cat lady hippie. you climb less than i do now. your internet opinion means nothing.
http://www.redriveroutdoors.com

If you need to contact me , email me. Less Internet, less stress
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

Danny wrote:Different strokes for different folks. I think it's an awesome route.
Even if people aren't climbing hard sport and up, they are at least getting out and getting some exercise. Every time I end up in a crowd somewhere in Kentucky, I am reminded that not many people exercise.
RRO

Post by RRO »

steph, logic does not belong on here. stop it at once.
http://www.redriveroutdoors.com

If you need to contact me , email me. Less Internet, less stress
TradMike

Post by TradMike »

It is a dirty climb but a fun adventure. It looks like there could be some great sport routes on the top half off to the left. To bolt or not to be type climbing.

Last edited by TradMike on Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crankmas

Post by Crankmas »

she's my sister she's my daughter she's my sister she's my daughter- let it go man, its just "Chinatown"
Ascentionist

Post by Ascentionist »

Conditions (filth-wise) are going to be based on how much junk has washed down in the recent rains and how much has remained on the route.
There is no TEAM in I
krampus

Post by krampus »

cliftongifford wrote:..... and not some dick who has nothing better to do than call people names who they know nothing about.
so what, you think your better than me now :wink:
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared