What Happened?

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
Snowpuppy

Post by Snowpuppy »

I thought the horses were for carrying the Powell county ems workers up and down the hill.
"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear, such people become crazy-they become legends." ---Legends of the Fall
Xtant

Post by Xtant »

KD wrote:why not jus get rid of the concept of "states" altogether? We have a nation why do we need states too?
Flip that concept around and you've just about got it right...we have a bunch of states...why do we need a nation? There's only a few good reasons and they were laid out pretty clearly in this paper years ago. For the most part, that paper has been ignored since Lincoln's day...
Sure is a lot of fun while you're doing it...
goodguy

Post by goodguy »

OK!! So does anyone know what was going on yet?
Oh man, he is messing that up. However, he is missing his left leg so that way would probably be harder for him. SCIN, just before spraying some beta for a climber doing a route the WRONG way.
MartyV

Post by MartyV »

We were leaving Left Flank at about 5:00 PM on Sat. 4/18 as the Ambulances were pulling up to the parking lot. I over heard someone from Search and Rescue that someone had fallen and broken their ankles. They went into the woods with about 10 people and a gurney with single oversized wheel. We left before they brought the person out. Some else said there were people rappelling off Gray's Arch. No idea if the two things are related.

Anyone have any info?? I am curious too. :?
Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
Snowpuppy

Post by Snowpuppy »

Go figure sport rapllers-ohy!!!
"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear, such people become crazy-they become legends." ---Legends of the Fall
krampus

Post by krampus »

So, what happened at roadside on sunday, saw another ambulance there too.
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
Snowpuppy

Post by Snowpuppy »

I'm thinking the incident out at Military and Left Flank could be that some hiker found the missing Stanton woman's jaw bone.