records

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
Jay

Post by Jay »

Hence, reputable dealer. I know of a couple in Chicago, but I haven't lived down here long enough to track any down around here. Anybody else know? Might be worth some poking around online, but my guess is you'll probably be headed to Louisville or Cincy to find a good dealer...
"Always carry a large flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake." -W.C. Fields
Cleveland

Post by Cleveland »

If your in Lex you might try going to Pop's he could probably help you out. It's on Leestown Rd in the shopping center next to the Speedway.
"Do it"
woodchuck008

Post by woodchuck008 »

You never know now, with the retro' collector spirit, some people will pay big time. I have still seen them at garage sales for 25 or 50 cents each. Good luck.
HEY, ! Speaking of music and talent, etc....does anybody know any of the American Idol contestants from Louisville who are supposed to be 'performing'
(and I use that word with caution knowing the lack of talent on that show) in tonight's trials? I hate the show, the comp', don't give a rats ass who wins, but love the first episodes full of dumbass contestants. Do we have any locals in it that you know??
lordjim_2001

Post by lordjim_2001 »

ynot, I'm totally digging old Johnny Cash, and the blues. If you got that stuff could you quote me a price after you go to the reputable dealer? You'll have to ship though :(
Screw you guys. I'm going bowling.
ynot

Post by ynot »

soundstagedirect.com is the best place I found. Old stuff thats still sealed goes for around 40 bucks. opened it drops to around 15 if it's collectable.
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
ahab

Post by ahab »

woodchuck008 wrote:You never know now, with the retro' collector spirit, some people will pay big time. I have still seen them at garage sales for 25 or 50 cents each. Good luck.
HEY, ! Speaking of music and talent, etc....does anybody know any of the American Idol contestants from Louisville who are supposed to be 'performing'
(and I use that word with caution knowing the lack of talent on that show) in tonight's trials? I hate the show, the comp', don't give a rats ass who wins, but love the first episodes full of dumbass contestants. Do we have any locals in it that you know??
wtf?
buy the Ticket take the Ride
ynot

Post by ynot »

Anyone have Alan evil's email? I think he worked in a record store once. maybe he knows what these disks are worth. It gets old searching all over the net for each artist.
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney