In or Out?

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
charbee13

Post by charbee13 »

Only for work. With a belt. And only because I'd get exited if I didnt.
Besides that, never.
Myke Dronez

Post by Myke Dronez »

ynot wrote:be sure and wear socks with sandals too.
What- am I supposed to put on shoes when its freezing outside? :?
The only escape is up.
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

so these dudes tucking in their tshirt while working out...bad style?

how about those middle aged guys you see at the mall,"dressed up" in a tshirt, and too much after shave...with their tshirt tucked in. not cool?

should size or gender play into this equation?
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
heidiramma

Post by heidiramma »

don't they tuck in their shirts so it doesn't catch on any of the machines? And to look gay?
The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own.
You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president.
You realize that you control your own destiny.

Albert Ellis
krampus

Post by krampus »

tucking in the shirt mean you have truly given up being hip, and yes you do look gay. And gender plays a role in as much as a hot girl looks hot no matter what shes got tucked in wherever. The middle aged guy at the mall definitely looks gay but he still plays an important role in society because the young kids need something to make fun of or they will start steeling and fighting each other instead of banding together to make fun of the guy with his shirt tucked in.
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
Fartspray

I smell Ben Ghey

Post by Fartspray »

It is according to if i wear my black trainers or my pink and gold ones. Fishnets or none,granny panties or boxers
"I want to be in Kentucky when the end of the world comes, because it's always 20 years behind" - Mark Twain.
ScrmnPeeler

Post by ScrmnPeeler »

You should only tuck a T when it has a tuxedo design printed on the front.

I says 'i want to be formal, but i like to party.'
So, you're a feminist...isn't that cute.
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

To give another female perspective, I don't think t-shirts should be tucked. Especially not tucked into shorts. If you are a guy who has a muffin top, it's even more hideous. Being a guy is no excuse for subjecting me to the horror of you letting yourself go. Hide it or don't go outside. But hey, I've heard that I can be a little harsh. I'm also 36 years old so my fashion sense may be dated.
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
512OW

Post by 512OW »

Only tuck in a Tshirt when its used as an undershirt. And then only if its longer than the outer shirt.

Don't take style lessons from the gym. Next thing you know you'll be wearing crazy patterned MC Hammer pants and wrestling shoes.
"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken."
-Tyler Durden

www.odubmusic.com
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

pigsteak wrote:so these dudes tucking in their tshirt while working out...bad style?

how about those middle aged guys you see at the mall,"dressed up" in a tshirt, and too much after shave...with their tshirt tucked in. not cool?

should size or gender play into this equation?
See my previous post!
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS