For Sale Indoor Climbing Wall

Selling some gear? Find or lose something?
bryanboonern

For Sale Indoor Climbing Wall

Post by bryanboonern »

Indoor cave for sale. Lots of $$ into it with holds and building supplies. High quality plywood, lots of t-nuts, and lots of holds. Comes with support structure as well. Pick up only. Located in Borden, Indiana. Email me at bryan dot boone at clarkmemorial dot org for more info. Will email pics upon request since I can't figure out how to post them here.[/url]

MAKE OFFER!! Any reasonable offer entertained.
Last edited by bryanboonern on Tue May 26, 2009 2:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
You could slit my throat and with my one last gasping breath I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt. - Taking Back Sunday
bryanboonern

Post by bryanboonern »

Here is a link to the craigslist add where I have some pics. Let me know if interested. Price is best offer.

http://louisville.craigslist.org/spo/971207546.html
You could slit my throat and with my one last gasping breath I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt. - Taking Back Sunday
kdunbar

Post by kdunbar »

Would you be interested in just selling the holds?
bryanboonern

Post by bryanboonern »

Possibly. Someone called about it today, so I would like to see if I can sell the whole thing first, then may entertain that idea.
whatahutch

Post by whatahutch »

I might be interested in the lumber if you sell the holds.
"Come to send, not condescend" - Eddie Vedder
bryanboonern

Post by bryanboonern »

whatahutch wrote:I might be interested in the lumber if you sell the holds.
What are you needing? Do you not need holds? Give me an offer on the lumber if you want. Just FYI, the sheeting is 3/4" BC plywood drilled for t-nuts. The vertical wall and the short bulge is 2x4s, the steep wall is 2x8s and the medium wall is 2x6s. The roof is screws to my floor joists so there is no lumber that goes there.

Also, if you want the carpet and the foam that will go with it as well. The carpet is old from someones basement and is not the cleanest but it does its job. Also the foam is a bunch of scrap chunks from a packaging company and not full sheets, so packaging it will be a pain, but it definately works to create a nice crash pad even without a spotter.
bryanboonern

Post by bryanboonern »

Bump
bryanboonern

Post by bryanboonern »

Bump. Price reduced. Anyone interested? Its a steal at this price. There is no way you could even get close to the materials cost at this price.
bcombs

Post by bcombs »

I think when you edited the post with the new price you jacked up the URL. Also, the second post with the craigslist link is dead.

Can you tell me about the holds? Where is the wall, can we come look?
bryanboonern

Post by bryanboonern »

I don't get on here very often...sorry. I live about 30 minutes north of Louisville. Yes you are welcome to come look or if you want more detailed pics I can get those. I need this thing gone. 800 is a steal. I have over 1200 in just materials. Holds are almost new and still very grippy. I didn't climb on this long before I started blowing pulleys and gave up climbing. Anyone feel free to email me with questions or to get my number. My email is:

bryan dot boone at clarkmemorial dot org

(no spaces)