harness?

Placing a cam? Slotting a nut? Slinging a tree?
andrew.reed

harness?

Post by andrew.reed »

looking for a harness that will rack cams well and not get crowded, any suggestions for a comfortable, practical harness?
heroclimber

Post by heroclimber »

Misty Mountain Cadillac - comfy & has 6 gear loops
Thomas8696

Post by Thomas8696 »

second that opinion
andrew.reed

Post by andrew.reed »

checked out the harness online, looks like exactly what i was looking for, thanks for the help!
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

misty will also custom make a harness for you w/extra gear loops and the color that you'd like. ask canuck - she got a nice one :-D
"Unthinkably good things can happen, even late in the game." ~ Under the Tuscan Sun
der uber

Post by der uber »

hirundos
danielgfolk

Post by danielgfolk »

arcteryx r 320 it is light comfortable and carrries gear well. i like it better than the misty
bcombs

Post by bcombs »

I just got one of those as well. I put it on for the first time the other day and forgot all about it.... In other words it was as comfortable or more comfortable than my MM Cadillac I had worn for 3+ years. It really is scary light too. :)
trog

Post by trog »

just curious, probably b/c of inexperience, but why do you need those extra gear loops? are there that many 100+ ft single pitches in the Red? i am no good at judging the gear needed from the ground and tend to take everything on my 4 loop BD harness, and always have leftovers at the top. maybe i'm just not realizing that better rack organization would decrease the fiddling-around-with- gear time and climb better...
ancient gumby,
whatsa gumby?
Myke Dronez

Post by Myke Dronez »

those extra two loops are for the double rack of hexes, four cordelettes, and ten pink tricams..
The only escape is up.