Bolt the cracks and stop hiding...

Placing a cam? Slotting a nut? Slinging a tree?
clif

Post by clif »

sigh. i wish i was climbing.

if it is to become a mark of shame so be it, but i think this is an awful idea.

if tv, disney, cyberspace, and santa's lab are forums for the imaginary and unreal, then why can't the illusion of 'natural' stone persist? just to hike up to an un-pissed-upon spire, climb to the top yet resist the need to establish a
legacy of conquest? go there, do that, me first.

-the unwrapper style
krampus

Post by krampus »

whats fame without a little hatemail
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
Brentucky

Post by Brentucky »

krampus wrote:ya know, if you know your opinion is worthless....keep it to yourself :roll:
that's like, your opinion, man! :P
efil lanrete... i enjoy the sound, but in truth i find this seductively backward idea to be quite frightening
jlutotherescue

Post by jlutotherescue »

wow, sounds like a bunch of old people on the internet trying to justify reasons to climb.
Sometimes cucumbers taste better pickled.
ynot

Post by ynot »

or not climb
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
ynp1

Post by ynp1 »

wow i almost agree with the white rapper... the word trad is gay and everybody that thinks it is cool and rad to climb "trad" are a bunch of fags...

i climb rocks. aid, bouldering, cracks, sport and whatever else they come up with. but fuck bolting cracks...
I don't have haters, I have fans in denial.
Fartspray

Post by Fartspray »

"I want to be in Kentucky when the end of the world comes, because it's always 20 years behind" - Mark Twain.
woodchuck008

Post by woodchuck008 »

wow, sounds like a bunch of old people on the internet trying to justify reasons to climb.
Geez, I'm glad I don't climb with such immature and insecure people as the trad' haters who are posting up here lately. Have spent a lifetime climbing any kind of rock in all sorts of style with those who would rather value the outdoor experience instead of trample over traditions, people, and choice. Sure glad these are not the people I've met so far when in the Red. Santa must have skipped them, thus left them in a pissy mood lately.
L Day

Post by L Day »

:lol: Shit, Oh-Dub's just fun'n with you. One of my favorite personalities of the past was Oh-Dub, the Arrogant Assed Traddie. Superceded as of late by Oh-Dub, the Arrogant Assed Sportie. It's all just a bunch of fun. In fact, I had to check the date, to make sure this wasn't the first of April already.
steep4me

Post by steep4me »

I think that since all of the whiney, crying, wimpy-assed people at the Red are guys, they should stop saying "have some balls/man up" to = strong
and "my vagina hurts/bitches/pussies" to = weak. Most of the complaining and belly aching that goes on in the world is done by guys = "wah, my dick hurts :( "

:lol:
Hauling a big ego up a route adds at least a full grade.