The non-climbing photo thread, Vol. 2

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
Steve

Post by Steve »

charbee13 wrote:This was a while ago, but I forgot to post it up. About 50 of my corps members and I went to stand in the crowd of Good Morning America and got a picture with Matt Lower:

(yes, thats a "hi mom" sign)
I think that was the Today Show, but I'm just being anal 'cause they're all the same anyway.
I see they are still lopping off mountains in Eastern Kentucky. Electricity isn't cheap.
Danny

Post by Danny »

Jennifer from Bloomington
ynot

Post by ynot »

AH HA!!! I knew getting hopped up on moon pies and ale 8 made you float above the ground!!!
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
the lurkist

Post by the lurkist »

Nice ride. Cops profile guys in rides like that for being 1. perv child abducting NAMBLA organizing molesters, or 2. dirt bag climbers.
Don't forget the fuzzy dice and the pimp daddy chain steering wheel!

damn, it has its own back gammon table.
"It really is all good ! My thinking only occasionally calls it differently..."
Normie
woodchuck008

Post by woodchuck008 »

How many gallons per mile does that beast drink? Livin' in style is costly I bet. Even though I can't stretch out and sleep in my little car, I'll stick to it. ( Is there a hot tub in there?)
Gaar

Post by Gaar »

It runs about 19-24mpg..and has a 351cc V8..It was built before anybody cared about emmisions, so it gets a little better mpg then the same size modern engin..Just extened the bed and Blacked out the Windows...but left the curtins in so It looks normal from the outside...I also have scrabble, Monoploy, and checkers for the built in table :D
"climb, fall, send, go home"
woodchuck008

Post by woodchuck008 »

Nothing beats those fuel efficient engines of many vehicles of the 80's. I 'lost' my last good car to the emissions tests rules that suck. 800bucks of sensors needed, and no guarantee it would 'pass'. Crap, my car was getting 44mpg so who cares if it spits out a couple grams of CO a day. It still was better for the environment than a gas guzzling hog that did pass a test, just by volume alone. Sure do wish they still made the safer built cars of today with the highly efficient engines of yesterday.
JB

Post by JB »

This has some climbing photos in it, but it's mostly non-climbing scenery schtuff...

I just posted a slideshow (with captions) detailing some of the best moments of jenn and me living on the road out of our minivan for a year and a half.

http://www.jasonburton.net/jbGallery/

It's under "Best of the Road"

[size=75]i may be weak, but i have bad technique[/size]
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

JB wrote:This has some climbing photos in it, but it's mostly non-climbing scenery schtuff...

I just posted a slideshow (with captions) detailing some of the best moments of jenn and me living on the road out of our minivan for a year and a half.

http://www.jasonburton.net/jbGallery/

It's under "Best of the Road"

Beautiful, JB!

So happy for you two.....and just a wee bit jealous!
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
Danny

Post by Danny »

dipsi wrote: Beautiful, JB!

So happy for you two.....and just a wee bit jealous!
Same here.

Dipsi your signature really cracked me up :)