Who the F%$# is stealing draws off 50 Words!?!

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
pitanskster

Post by pitanskster »

I heard about this euro guy once in rifle, I think he was from Poland or the former East Germany. He wore yellow nylon running shorts and drove a station wagon. Fucking strong as hell, tho. A bolt on “The Crewâ€
ynp1

Post by ynp1 »

ynot, you are lieing about me living a sorry life...

silly old man, internet forums are for kids... you would not understand.

i hope it doesnt make the mags that i live a sorry life. OH NO!
Ascentionist

Post by Ascentionist »

TankAzz wrote:
further, i think calling oneself a "local" simply because you pitch your tent at miguel's and bum like a hippie for a season is fucking bullshit
I've been saying this for years.
There is no TEAM in I
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

Ascentionist wrote:
TankAzz wrote:
further, i think calling oneself a "local" simply because you pitch your tent at miguel's and bum like a hippie for a season is fucking bullshit
I've been saying this for years.

Awesome..
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

I've just read this whole thread and I must say this shit cracks me up!

I volunteer from here on out to be the bolt/ draw police of the PMRP. That will make me supreme overlord/dictator of the property and you must all do as I say. From this day forward I deem Mondays Pigsteak day, Tuesdays Horatio day, Wednesdays Artsay day (hump day and who doesn't want to hump her), Thursday is Charlie day, Friday Meadows Day, Saturday Dr. Bob day (b/c it's my favorite and who doesn't love Dr. Bob)and Sunday O'Dub day (b/c sunday is half ruined by thoughts of going back to work and somehow that reminds me of him). If anyone chops bolts or steals draws you must go through the spanking machine.

Yep, that paragraph only falls just short of being as ridiculous as the issue at hand.

MD is a terrific guy who loves climbing for climbing's sake (not for racking up 14a routes to complete his ego b/c his mommy didn't love him) who did everything right in deciding to add those bolts. Joe Kinder is also a terrific guy with a temper, as he's shown. All of these athletes have raved about the Red and really pulled together to help us raise money. In my mind that makes them pretty freakin close to being a local. B/C guess what, they don't have to come to Rocktoberfest or Roctrip. They did it to help and to climb.

Adam seems like a cool guy who is pissed at losing draws. That sucks man but the bolts don't belong to you and neither does 50 words. I will say that it takes a real man to admit that they are wrong and remedy the situation, which he has done. In my mind, that ends the issue.

I've only climbed for 6 years. But I've heard stories and shit like this has been going on forever. What's awesome about it is that we will kiss and make up, then come together when it's needed. And we will welcome Joe Kinder and anyone else into our fold.
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

Dear Overlord:
Can I switch days with Charlie? My wife is off on Thursdays, and I'd prefer to patrol on a day I can climb too. Thank you in advance for your consideration of my request.

Love,

Pulled Pork
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
512OW

Post by 512OW »

I love you too, Sprag. :D
"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken."
-Tyler Durden

www.odubmusic.com
caribe

Post by caribe »

Yo Odub, stop it. You are drooling on me down here. That's down here, right below you, man. A little respect please!
dkb_40380

Post by dkb_40380 »

elcapitan1974 wrote:Obama to redistribute to the nada kids
You dont know us locals in nada.Leave our children out of your forumYou do not see us on here making fun of you.We do not bother you as you drive through our town.Maybe the dogs chase you.But no one else does.
dkb_40380

Post by dkb_40380 »

p0bray01 wrote:Locals,

From Trailors
Trailers lol -For all i no you may be right.Not from Nada but maybe from surrending places.Thats not on Nada tunnel road.