What is your least favorite sport crag?

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
Power2U

Post by Power2U »

Preach on brother....I second Sik's comments above.

Although like work when you go to the same place(read office) / crag all the time it can get boring..hence the ZZzzzzzzz in Johnny's post.
Lest we all forget... climbing is a mostly meaningless pursuit that we do for fun.
Johnny

Post by Johnny »

It's the amusement park feeling and density of routes turn me off.
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

I like Solar. Drive-by is way cool too. I don't like Wadcutter, it scares me.
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

I can't think of any 5.9 sport routes at the Red that I like. Sunshine, Moonbeam, and Wadcutter all turn me off. I guess Lord of the Flies was kinda cool.
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
SikMonkey

Post by SikMonkey »

I like those 5.9's, but DAMN they are weird. For some reason, all the 5.9's in the Red have some oddity about them, but I just can't put my finger on what it is. I thought I was the only one who felt that way though.

Mj
...quitting drinking is kinda like washing your hands after you take a crap...why start now?
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

Yeah, it's like they don't require enough technique to deem them a 5.10a, but yeah, weird as hell, and pretty pumpy too!
---
(Emails > PMs)
Horatio Felacio

Post by Horatio Felacio »

man you are all stupid! herd mentality and ethics police are way cool!
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

What the hell do you know about cool routes, Ho? Do you even climb anymore?? Rumor has it that you picked up badminton as a hobby and are quitting climbing forever??
---
(Emails > PMs)
ynot

Post by ynot »

Here it comes......
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
Horatio Felacio

Post by Horatio Felacio »

yeah so? badminton is cool. it works hand/eye coordination as well as giving you a wicked burn in your abs. i play "mint" (as it's called to us players) on a 2 to 1 schedule. that is 2 days of working out/playing tournaments and one rest day trying to fill up on creatine and vitamins. i'm training for a tournament in december in boston.
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast