The Smiley Happiness Thread

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
ynot

Post by ynot »

4 days climbing in the red. the shower when I got home. new friends. old friends. tradbear standing gaurd duty while I sleep in the truck. 4 days drinking in the red. Did I say that already?
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
ynot

Post by ynot »

4 days climbing in the red. the shower when I got home. new friends. old friends. tradbear standing gaurd duty while I sleep in the truck. 4 days drinking in the red. Did I say that already?
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
DriskellHR

Post by DriskellHR »

ynot wrote:4 days climbing in the red. the shower when I got home. new friends. old friends. tradbear standing gaurd duty while I sleep in the truck. 4 days drinking in the red. Did I say that already?
you actually took a shower? I let the funk grow scrape it off and use it a a high quality construction glue.
"....... Be sure to linger......." Mike Tucker
tania

Post by tania »

Eating yummy Thai food :D
"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go." ~Keith Urban
dmw

Post by dmw »

a long weekend of bouldering in Wyoming ahead of me (and it will be sunny and not snowing!!!!!!!!!!!)
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

ynot wrote:4 days climbing in the red. the shower when I got home. new friends. old friends. tradbear standing gaurd duty while I sleep in the truck. 4 days drinking in the red. Did I say that already?
Glad to know that two members of team Jedi are still out and about living the good life! You go, Partmer!:D
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
DriskellHR

Post by DriskellHR »

Climbing only 4 months after destroying my elbow, and actually having a great day!
"....... Be sure to linger......." Mike Tucker
tania

Post by tania »

Watching Ghost Hunters...and getting the creeps!!! :o
"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go." ~Keith Urban
Danny

Post by Danny »

reading that
anticlmber

Post by anticlmber »

its raining. that kicks much ass
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life