rock near danville?

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
andrew.reed

rock near danville?

Post by andrew.reed »

hey, i'm a student at Centre college and i heard that there is some secret place where there is a little bit of bouldering near by, i'm not totally convinced because there is nothing really around for boulders to be falling off of, but if anyone knows of a place closer than Morehead for a little bouldering, let me know! I'm desperate!
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

Get a topo. You have a lake with some cliff and rocks near by too but that's going to get really cold soon.
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
Rags

Post by Rags »

there's an old quarry just outside of town (Goss pike I think?) that used to see some traffic...
Crankmas

Post by Crankmas »

the base of High Bridge is fairly close, you need to go down the road its right beside the river- say hi to the guy rolling doobies in the van
lordjim_2001

Post by lordjim_2001 »

Gose Pike. That's an active quarry so I wouldn't go out there unless you are talking about a place across US 150. Your best luck will be out on Herrington Lake. There might be some out Goggin Lane close to KY 52 where Goggin crosses over a creek.
Screw you guys. I'm going bowling.