Site Outage

Having problems with the board or the online guidebook?
Suggestions welcome.
ray
Site Admin

Site Outage

Post by ray »

Sorry for the site being down all week. We were out of the country so I couldn't do anything about it. The power supply for my firewall died. Spray on.
caribe

Post by caribe »

Ray this is no excuse. We will be looking for better service from you in the future. There was talk about donning ninja suits in the dead of night and breaking in to revive the site. You will be hearing from my lawyer regarding the pain and suffering incurred from the site being down. :twisted:
Brentucky

Post by Brentucky »

yes, i agree with caribe. tonight will go down in history as the "night of shameless sprayers" who logged in, YET AGAIN, in hopes that their hopes of spraying and reading threads would not be dashed!

thanks Ray for the quick work upon return, and thanks for this KICKASS site! hope Spain was worth all the pain and sadness you put us all through! :lol:
efil lanrete... i enjoy the sound, but in truth i find this seductively backward idea to be quite frightening
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

i never realized just how much i looked at this site until last week. thanks for providing it!!!!
"Unthinkably good things can happen, even late in the game." ~ Under the Tuscan Sun
ray
Site Admin

Post by ray »

Hey no problem. It seems like every time I go out of the country or on a long trip something strange happens with the site. I always toy with the idea of getting a hosting provider to add some more reliability to the site but I would lose so much flexibility and control that I just can't get the servers out of my house.

Brentucky, we didn't do Spain. We did Germany (Frankenjura) and France (Gorges du Tarn) and it kicked ass. I have a new appreciation for limestone pocket pulling.
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

Well, you're just lucky, Sir, that someone didn't take over this site while you were away!

I'm just saying........... :roll:
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
Danny

Post by Danny »

holy dog dodo, don't do that to us again raydo; hope you had a good trip though
poser

Post by poser »

Welcome back....
May your dreams defy gravity....
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

Thank god. I was almost out of Xanax and Morphine.
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
Myke Dronez

Post by Myke Dronez »

Yeah, so how many times a day did everyone check to see if RRC.com was back?

-"Ooh Ooh- its connecting....wait...wait...damn it!" :x

I hear it forced some to actually work at their desk jobs this past week.
The only escape is up.