ATV needed

Selling some gear? Find or lose something?
RRO

ATV needed

Post by RRO »

If anyone has a decent 4 wheeler or knows someone that is wanting to get rid of one please let me know. Would be willing to do partial trade for canoes/kayaks/trailers or cabin rentals or of course good ole cash.

Thanks
Matt
http://www.redriveroutdoors.com

If you need to contact me , email me. Less Internet, less stress
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

Check Craigslist. I seem to remember seeing a couple on there recently.
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
sharon9999

Post by sharon9999 »

I HAVE A POLARIS 4 SALE.IT IS IN FRENCHBURG AT MY BROTHER IN LAWS HOME.YOU CAN CALL HIM,HIS NAME IS BRIAN ,606 768 6583. Tell him Sharon told you to call,incase you get ahold of him before I do.
thenutz

Yamaha 4-Wheeler

Post by thenutz »

Hey, RRO my neighbor has a yamaha 4-wheeler for sale its in mint condition and in real tree camo coloring dont know the model will find out for you but i did see it during our neigborhood yard sale with the amount of $3400.00 on it.
thenutz

Yamaha 4-wheeler

Post by thenutz »

Got the info on the 4-wheeler it is a Yamaha Kodiax 400 4x4, 2003 model in real tree camo has less than a 100 hours and it is in mint condition garage kept no dings dents show room ready. If your interested let me know ill get his number so you can contact him.
RRO

Post by RRO »

Looking for something a little cheaper than that or someone willing to do a partial trade on canoes, cabin stays, paintball play, guided trip, equipment or something like that. Thanks for all the leads !!!
http://www.redriveroutdoors.com

If you need to contact me , email me. Less Internet, less stress
dmw

Post by dmw »

paintballing? really?
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

yes really. Can't you read the sign on 11.
Living the dream
Horatio Felacio

Post by Horatio Felacio »

looks like rro got his new ride.
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

Andrew wrote:yes really. Can't you read the sign on 11.
i love how the word "paintball" reflects when you drive past it at night. :-D although it would be awful hard for DMW to see when she's off enjoying the wild wild west!
"Unthinkably good things can happen, even late in the game." ~ Under the Tuscan Sun