4th Annual Johnny & Alex Trail Day, Saturday, August 2,

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

DriskellHR, what city do you live in?
"Unthinkably good things can happen, even late in the game." ~ Under the Tuscan Sun
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

"here in lou".....josi, are you pulling one of my old fart senility tricks?
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
pru

Post by pru »

Folks, you can also donate bottled water or other drinks and snacks for the workers. Contact me in order to make arrangements for this if you cannot attend the trail day, or, even better, just send supplies along with someone you know who is going.

Remember, any donations are tax deductible, and if you contribute, I'll be sure to save you a t-shirt.
climbing is dumb

~ Sandy
pru

Post by pru »

Driskell, I can't do any heavy lifting at the moment. Do you have a lackey who can load this stuff into my vehicle? I'm in Oldham County, we could meet somewhere later this week.
climbing is dumb

~ Sandy
DriskellHR

Post by DriskellHR »

yes i have folks that can load and yes i live louisville. let me know we can work somthing out
"....... Be sure to linger......." Mike Tucker
pru

Post by pru »

I'll call you!
climbing is dumb

~ Sandy
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

Can't make the event, but if someone would meet me in Lexington Wednesday, I'll make a cash donation. Or water, or whatever.
:shock:
Okay, retract the whatever.
:oops:
Anyone?
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

Dipsi, babe, I got you covered. I'm PMing you my number.
captain static

Post by captain static »

Some last minute items before people, tools, materials, etc. start to move towards the PMRP. We are going to be moving a pile of sirt / rocks to the base of The Shire and need a wheelbarrow and / or some drywall buckets to move this. Any extra tools anyone is willing to bring can probably be used.

Just a reminder to be prepared and dressed to work. Part of the Access Fund schwag is some All-Terrain sunblock. Also when I was scoping for new trail locations last weekend I saw a copperhead along the main trail to Shire / North 40. So watch for snakes!
"Be responsible for your actions and sensitive to the concerns of other visitors and land managers. ... Your reward is the opportunity to climb in one of the most beautiful areas in this part of the country." John H. Bronaugh
Toad

Post by Toad »

Don't eat the sunblock.
Victory Whip in da House. Yeah.