looking for climbing partner 7/24 or 7/29

Selling some gear? Find or lose something?
whilojo

looking for climbing partner 7/24 or 7/29

Post by whilojo »

I'm going from Louisville to Columbus, OH for the weekend of 7/25 to 7/28 for a family trip & was hoping to tack a day of climbing at the Red onto either end--Thursday the 24th, or Tuesday the 29th.

I'm an experienced climbing & am looking to climb sport up to easy 12s. I'm looking for an equally safe & experienced climber.

I'm not really active on rrclimbing as a poster, but many of you may know me either as Dana from Chicago or as Krampus's fiancee.

PM me if you're interested!
When people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong. ~Oscar Wilde
Brentucky

Post by Brentucky »

OH MY GAAWD! I SO WANT TO GO! OH MY GAAAWD! :wink:
efil lanrete... i enjoy the sound, but in truth i find this seductively backward idea to be quite frightening
krampus

Post by krampus »

are you making fun of me?
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
whilojo

Post by whilojo »

My plans have changed a bit & now I'm looking to climb both the 28th & 29th. PM me if you're still interested.

Brentucky, you should quit being a little girl like Krampus & take off work on Mon & Tuesday to climb with me ;-)
whilojo

Post by whilojo »

krampus

Post by krampus »

just so you all know, she is far more mature and much better looking than I am. And thats about the size of the spider we saw at shady grove.
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
Brentucky

Post by Brentucky »

yeah, we saw that things cousin on trundling trolls; it even kissed myke dronez's hand before "they" hit the ground and went THUMP! will teach you to stick clip the first bolt! :lol: i'm just glad i somehow managed not to scream when i saw it! :lol:
efil lanrete... i enjoy the sound, but in truth i find this seductively backward idea to be quite frightening