Something that has been bothering me

Innocent subjects that took a turn for the worst.
Yasmeen

Re: Something that has been bothering me

Post by Yasmeen »

petey wrote:I'm sure this forum has a filter which blocks most of the words you wouldn't use conversing with your grandma.
That is incorrect.
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

pigsteak wrote:I say ban Pete for having a conscience and some morals. He doesn't belong at a place like this.
don't ban Pete. she's super cool. but i don't know who Petey is. Pete and Petey are not the same person.
"Unthinkably good things can happen, even late in the game." ~ Under the Tuscan Sun
Canuck

Post by Canuck »

Why haven't we had a Freaky Friday in a while? I miss those days.
petey

Post by petey »

That is correct the Person who goes by Pete and I are not the same person...and I should have expected a bunch of replies like this. I just think it's funny how in the impersonal internet many here feel comfortable to sling around words they probably wouldn't use around their children if they have them or their mother.

That said, everyone have a nice weekend. And anticlimber, I am impressed with your...creativity?
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

This site is rated R.
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

Your mother must suck if she doesn't know what you are really like. It must be terrible going through life with such a shallow relationship with your mom. Does the therapy help?
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
caribe

Post by caribe »

I am curious about where you are coming from. The religious right, or the PC left. If you are thumping on your culture's favorite holy book I dis you on site upon seen. If you are worried about offending gays, I am willing to give you a little more time. Which is it?
petey wrote:That is correct the Person who goes by Pete and I are not the same person...and I should have expected a bunch of replies like this. I just think it's funny how in the impersonal internet many here feel comfortable to sling around words they probably wouldn't use around their children if they have them or their mother.

That said, everyone have a nice weekend. And anticlimber, I am impressed with your...creativity?
caribe

Post by caribe »

More verbal intercourse with his mother is most probably in order! I ejaculated that statement in response to your post below.
Saxman wrote:Your mother must suck if she doesn't know what you are really like. It must be terrible going through life with such a shallow relationship with your mom. Does the therapy help?
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

Josephine wrote:
pigsteak wrote:I say ban Pete for having a conscience and some morals. He doesn't belong at a place like this.
don't ban Pete. she's super cool. but i don't know who Petey is. Pete and Petey are not the same person.
I wasn't alluding to Pete that we all know and love. I was speaking of the person who signed the post as Pete. Got it?

That being said, why does Caribe have to be so judgmental? He assumes you have to be religious right wing or pc left to take offense to a deragatory word. Since the vast majority of Americans fall in between those extremes, I would find it disheartening if they did not find "some" words offensive...
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
maine

Post by maine »

Um, I believe this site on most days is rated R; however, there are some (ie HoFo) who readily bump it up to NC-17 or XXX.

And Scin, kudos for NoT putting the evil censorship on this site. :D