4th Annual Johnny & Alex Trail Day, Saturday, August 2,

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
Cliff Heindel

Post by Cliff Heindel »

with apologies, can i note the potential for some symmetry (artistic 'contraposition'?) between the flow of the river and the slack in the lead rope for the image..? ya'know what i'm sayin'?
'really ?' -fluffy
Cliff Heindel

Post by Cliff Heindel »

that is, if you cut me some slack, a little more dangle.
'really ?' -fluffy
pawilkes

Post by pawilkes »

it would be pretty cool if it was made to look like a ying yang too. its almost there
Sand inhibits the production of toughtosterone, so get it out and send.
pru

Post by pru »

uh, guys, the design is FINAL. Do you mind not picking apart the hard work of someone who volunteered bunches of his time to create this gorgeous artwork for us? That won't exactly inspire artists to donate their services in the future.

Thanks.
climbing is dumb

~ Sandy
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

yin yang? :roll:

i like it just as is - and i can't wait to come help!
"Unthinkably good things can happen, even late in the game." ~ Under the Tuscan Sun
pawilkes

Post by pawilkes »

sorry for the confusion, i realized that was the final design I was just thinking out loud about it. its rad, better than i anything i could make up.
Sand inhibits the production of toughtosterone, so get it out and send.
88keys

Post by 88keys »

Hey Brian, you Rock!!! Jesse & I Love the design. And that is what counts because it is for our husband/father and son/brother anyways!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!
jobryan

Post by jobryan »

so what else is needed other than treated posts
pru

Post by pru »

Landscape timbers, treated stakes, short (18 - 24") rebar and perhaps 1 or 2 bags of ready-mix cement. Save your receipts as anything you donate is tax deductible.
climbing is dumb

~ Sandy
DriskellHR

Post by DriskellHR »

I have a BUNCH of 4x4 sections about 2 - 3ft long. good for water brakes as well as some landscapng timbers. I also have several bags of cement and other misc treated materials here in lou. however my arm is broken and I cannot attend. So if someone would come get them its all yours my # is 502-417-8902 call me please if you can help
"....... Be sure to linger......." Mike Tucker