Teethbrushing and pee

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
krampus

Teethbrushing and pee

Post by krampus »

Anyone ever try this to save time?

Let me resate:
Anyone who lives with a female ever try this?
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
der uber

Post by der uber »

brushing teeth while peeing? All the time, dude. How can you stay productive otherwise?
caribe

Post by caribe »

sit down. that goes a lot better.
Myke Dronez

Post by Myke Dronez »

I live in a tiny shack with an even smaller bathroom. The toilet is pretty much where one would stand in front of the sink/mirror so yes, frequently. I will say it does feel pretty efficient- but if you really want to save time try brushing and peeing in the shower. :)
The only escape is up.
jhwatts

Post by jhwatts »

Oh... I thought you meant brushing your teeth with pee.
kirker

Post by kirker »

Yes.

&

What fueled this question?
DriskellHR

Post by DriskellHR »

yeah but I keep spitting toothpaste on myself!!!

So, Hows living with the other sex going?? Sounds like you guy are having "fun" It's hard to get used to having a woman in th house.

You should have seen the first time I tried to do laundry for her!! WHOOOO you would have thought I started WWIII!

Whats wrong with dumping everything in the same load and hitting wash? seems simple to me. (this works well if you want nothing to do with the laundry in the future)

I wonder why she wont let me do laundry anymore...hmmmm
"....... Be sure to linger......." Mike Tucker
krampus

Post by krampus »

Caribe, it is my blessed right as a man to pee standing up, I am not going to give that up just so I can brush my teeth.
kirker wrote:What fueled this question?
Last night I was doing the deed when I happened to notice that the act of brushing was throwing off my aim, basically I couldn't fit both the main and rogue stream at the same time. Oh well.

And thanks for the tip Driskel
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
Canuck

Post by Canuck »

krampus wrote:Caribe, it is my blessed right as a man to pee standing up, I am not going to give that up just so I can brush my teeth.
So I heard a long-ass monologue a few days ago about some scientific study that showed that men who routinely pee sitting down have fewer bladder control issues, infections, etc, in their senior years.
kirker

Post by kirker »

krampus wrote:Caribe, it is my blessed right as a man to pee standing up, I am not going to give that up just so I can brush my teeth.
kirker wrote:What fueled this question?
Last night I was doing the deed when I happened to notice that the act of brushing was throwing off my aim, basically I couldn't fit both the main and rogue stream at the same time. Oh well.

And thanks for the tip Driskel

:P I figured the old lady walked in on ya without knocking and you pulled out the "everyone does this" line.
I would recommend an electric tooth brush.