It's like you're sitting in a hug!

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
Myke Dronez

Post by Myke Dronez »

Craigslist wrote:the couch has some scuffmarks and stains

I'll bet it does! :lol:
The only escape is up.
MacGyver

Post by MacGyver »

It's so true it's scary.
"Oh, everything's too damned expensive these days. This bible cost 15 bucks! And talk about a preachy book! Everybody's a sinner! Except this guy." - Homer Simpson
ahab

Re: It's like you're sitting in a hug!

Post by ahab »

...and there's my gay wicker basket with bamboo poles in it. I don't know what the hell that's thing's all about, but I bought it.

You can tell we're really good friends because our faces are all pressed up against each other like that.

And check it out, we're holding up alcoholic beverages to the camera in every single picture. That's to prove that we were partying. College was so fun! But of course I don't talk to any of these girls anymore because now they're all bitches.

Here, have this awkward goodnight kiss that's as empty as my soul. Good night!
so fucking classic.
buy the Ticket take the Ride
the lurkist

Post by the lurkist »

Damn, that is really cynical. Ikea has some really neat wicker baskets and papazan chairs. Haters...
"It really is all good ! My thinking only occasionally calls it differently..."
Normie
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

They sure do, lurkist! And the Wii Fit looks great with anything from Ikea!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iYBmAVuBns
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
Brentucky

Post by Brentucky »

Yasmeen wrote:They sure do, lurkist! And the Wii Fit looks great with anything from Ikea!
omg that is f'n hilarious!!! do you think it'll make me a better climber though??? i honestly think it might... i better invest the $300 and find out!!! :lol:

piggy, i think this is the answer you have been yearning for all along! :wink:

the answer is 3, not 42.!?
efil lanrete... i enjoy the sound, but in truth i find this seductively backward idea to be quite frightening
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

Yasmeen wrote:They sure do, lurkist! And the Wii Fit looks great with anything from Ikea!
I'll never run, yoga, climb, or do Zumba again. I gotta get one of those!
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
krampus

Post by krampus »

Its as if they were begging to make a drinking game.
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
spuzo

Post by spuzo »

I sent the every girl ever thing to my brother, because he has dated THAT girl...several times...this was his response.

"Sweet, the only thing missing is their car... a Neon or VW Bug that resemble a closet on wheels after a hand grenade was lobbed into it with several idiot lights that randomly stay on and a princess license plate on the front.... they also tell you 'I think something's wrong with the car' but only drive a block to work everyday and occasionally to starbucks."
"I enjoyed a Guinness after I got back home from Palm Sunday Mass." - Captain Static

"Listen, you heard what I said. Do you want me to donate or not charlie. Suck it up and procreate." - Andrew