Putzing Around

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

Danny wrote:If you work 40 hours a week and climb outside 80 days a year this is a joke and you are trying to remind us all how pathetic our lives are. Thank you very much "I climb 80 days a year -- losers". Lick my climbing shoes pigster.
lol danny...dude, I live in Lexington, and my wife says my addiction is ruining our marriage (ok, this is a joke..no need to start a rumor)

climbing outside so much is no golden chram...in some ways, I wish some other activity had my passion. I love climbing, but want to be more well rounded. That is why I started bolting, but the wife says that is too close to "real" climbing...lol...I am guessing she has never bushwhacked the rhodos on top with two static lines and a drill.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
DriskellHR

Post by DriskellHR »

yeah it helps to have a understanding wife, I have a trip planned for wed and My other and father asked my fiance "how do you feel about him going on a weekday?" (as if I did not work enough) She just smiled and said "He made plenty of $$ this week he can do what he wants"

To have that kinda freedom kicks ass. I have always belived beside every successful man is a good woman!!

I know some girls who would pitch a fit before they would let their "boyfriend" go climbing without her even though she has not climbed a day in her life and will most likely spend the day bitching about how hot it is...........
"....... Be sure to linger......." Mike Tucker
Crankmas

Post by Crankmas »

I'll be in my basement room with a needle and a spoon and another girl to take my pain away... the Stoners
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

and to boot, mr. driskell, my wife is a climber. but she likes to say it is a PART of her life, not her life.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
krampus

Post by krampus »

I hear ya driskel
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
redpointron

Post by redpointron »

i know it's probably in extremely poor taste to post a p.m. in a thread, but it's getting a little absurd...
pigsteak wrote:please love me
enough man. curbside was a summer fling AND it's over. :oops:
rhunt

Post by rhunt »

Hey pisteak - the next adventure race in Ohio is July 19th, Ceasar Creek state park. Are you going to join me and your wife for a three person co-ed team?
"Climbing is the spice, not the meal." ~ Lurkist
tutugirl

Post by tutugirl »

I can't believe you find nothing to do on days that you don't climb...let see what I do that you should be helping out your partners with...laundry, mowing the lawn, cleanning the bathrooms, cleanning the house, doing the windows, ironing, cooking, fixing stuff around the house, grocery shopping, etc. I don't think any of you is rich enough to have someone doing all that for you ... so it is time to help around the house.
Margarita
The difference between bravery and stupidity is the outcome.
DriskellHR

Post by DriskellHR »

oops
Last edited by DriskellHR on Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
DriskellHR

Post by DriskellHR »

HA you say that like we dont work around the house!! Who eats the food or plugs up the toilet? How about the pile of dirty cloths from last weekends climbing trip that were wet and now smells like ASS? you think its easy to create that much funk in such a little time?? It's an ART thank-you-very-much!

the nerve of some people :twisted: