Temporary closure

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
KD

Post by KD »

DriskellHR wrote:screw that!! Improved access to my place means dick!! I could get there just fine before. The reason for the work has nothing to do with me I was just one of those who went down to help them improve a road for EVERYONE since a few could not maintain some sense on the road. Besides wait till you see it!! you will understand the scope of what I am talking about.

and if thats you attitude then I guess you dont change very much as a school teacher huh? or have you stoped trying to reach your students? (I say this because I know it's not true)

point made :wink:
im just sayin that razzin other climbers isnt going to help - that doesnt have anything to do with my job. you jus dont get many flies .... I havent seen you at coalition trail days but you seemed to enjoy climbing at prmp - everyone should help out and most people do. but to jus keep razzin everybody isnt going to accomplish much.
DriskellHR

Post by DriskellHR »

I know it does not have anything to do with your job just making a point, if you dont try you wont succeed. You know how much I respect teachers (and you you ugly monkey) But I like to stir shit when people don't make the slightest offer to help, and most people DID NOT offer to help.....Not one all day!!! It would have been nice since they were climbing in a closed valley, thats all I'm saying. And I'm not keepin on razzin folks i'm just getting started :twisted:

anyway the coalition work days have seemed to fall on wrong damn days for me in the last couple years. but point taken I will make sure I will make it to the next trail day @ PMRP (or wherever)

Yesterday We were hiking late in the afternoon (filling up a trash bag along the way) and to hikers stopped and asked us WHY we were walking through the woods picking up trash. It was kinda scary to think that people dont think about such things.......okay that was way off topic, but anyway......

nuff said point's made, bygones man
"....... Be sure to linger......." Mike Tucker
512OW

Post by 512OW »

So you're assuming that nobody was in the valley taking care of some things that were easier done while no climbers were around?
"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken."
-Tyler Durden

www.odubmusic.com
pru

Post by pru »

DriskellHR wrote:anyway the coalition work days have seemed to fall on wrong damn days for me in the last couple years. but point taken I will make sure I will make it to the next trail day @ PMRP (or wherever)
set aside Saturday, August 2nd for the 4th annual Johnny & Alex Trail Day. Prepare to work hard and then play harder.
climbing is dumb

~ Sandy
DriskellHR

Post by DriskellHR »

NO!!! I was not in the valley I was talking about the folks in and out climbing. I was unaware of anyone down there. Although I do remember a yellow jeep coming out at some point? I wish we had known you ere down there we were looking for somthing else to do when we got done. I should have asked Rick.......
DriskellHR

Post by DriskellHR »

set aside Saturday, August 2nd for the 4th annual Johnny & Alex Trail Day. Prepare to work hard and then play harder.[/quote]

on my calender!! thanx :)
KD

Post by KD »

very good - thats the spirit :)
Mrs.climbeRPh

Post by Mrs.climbeRPh »

My god Liz and Rick, I can't believe you are going to this length for everyone! You guys are so generous. I hope the horse has not permanantly been spooked by drivers.
Thanks,Thanks,Thanks,Thanks,Thanks,Thanks,Thanks,Thanks,Thanks,Thanks,
Brenda
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

^ definitely
Living the dream
caribe

Post by caribe »

DriskellHR wrote:
Bob&Pam wrote:Parking pass for a year: $100
Weekend pass: $10
Move the parking area to the base of the hill, making it easier to get to everything.
Big sign at entrance: NO ACCESS WITHOUT PASS
I think if they start to charge they are no longer cover by the Ky rec law.
You could probably get away with a parking pass fee. The caveat on the pass would instruct the parker to hike or climb at their own risk, with all the necessary warnings about staying on the marked trails etc.