Dogs

Discussions full of RAGE!
Steve

Dogs

Post by Steve »

I got bit by a dog tonight while I was running.

First it was trash tossed at me from a car, now a dog goes and bites me. Chevy Chase is a dangerous place I tell ya.
I see they are still lopping off mountains in Eastern Kentucky. Electricity isn't cheap.
512OW

Post by 512OW »

Stop running. Start climbing. Its better for your knees.
"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken."
-Tyler Durden

www.odubmusic.com
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

Next rabies. Was it a stray or a person's? If it is not a stray, it needs to be quarantined.
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
endercore

Post by endercore »

in the spirt of bitching about everything- my roommate just got a dog and she pisses all over our carpet about once a day.
dmw

Post by dmw »

I feel your pain.. I have been dogsitting for two months, with one more month to go (owners are climbing in Kalymnos - poor things) for a dog with bricks for brains that takes massive craps at random... doesn't matter where he is, car, house, sidewalk, etc. He lives in the garage currently.
Hefe

Post by Hefe »

Pepper spray or mace. I have that on my bike whehn they chase me. Now a taunt them when thay come out. it teaches them a valuable lesson, and it's fun (in a sick way)
krampus

Post by krampus »

I have a friend who recently got bit by a raccoon and is currently going through the rabies shots. He got bit trying to take a jar of peanut butter of the things head.
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
L K Day

Post by L K Day »

krampus wrote:I have a friend who recently got bit by a raccoon and is currently going through the rabies shots. He got bit trying to take a jar of peanut butter of the things head.
Next time use a bigger bat, and don't choke up.
krampus

Post by krampus »

I said he was trying to take the jar off the raccoons head, not the other way around. :P
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
Ascentionist

Post by Ascentionist »

I had my first run in with a dog since I've been in Colorado (shamless self promotion) last night. In Kentucky I was wary of every dog and most would give chase. Since I've been here I've found 99% of dogs seem to be well behaved or at least well controlled by their owners.

So imagine my surprise when as I was passing by a big mutt of a dog he growls and snaps at my leg, I was so shocked I didn't react at first and then when I realized he was coming after me I started pedaling like crazy.

I'd have used my doggie formula pepper spray but I have stopped carrying it with me.

It's called HALT! and it is good stuff.
There is no TEAM in I