Marks BBQ?

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

Or in cowgirl hats! :oops:

YeeHaw! :P
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
MacGyver

Post by MacGyver »

If you want quick and cheep there is a Chicken Roaster in the gas station up by True North that is pretty good.

There is a Chinese buffet in Stanton. Don't let the fact that it is located in front of a shady looking pet store scare you, the food is good. Just go look at the buffet before you pay to see if it has been sitting there for too long and is dried out.
"Oh, everything's too damned expensive these days. This bible cost 15 bucks! And talk about a preachy book! Everybody's a sinner! Except this guy." - Homer Simpson
flashmaster

Post by flashmaster »

There's also a new mexican joint in Stanton where Cottons used to be
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

anyone know the name of the mexican place in beattyville? i couldn't find it on google.
"Unthinkably good things can happen, even late in the game." ~ Under the Tuscan Sun
Crankmas

Post by Crankmas »

hose b
kneebar

Post by kneebar »

Man, I sure could go for one of Mark's pulled pork sandwichs.......mmmmmmmmmm :cry:
ynot

Post by ynot »

Has anybody found a bbq sauce at the grocery thats even close to Marks? I tried Montgomery Inn's. It was just kinda OK. Missing something
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
DriskellHR

Post by DriskellHR »

Yeah I tried to talk kathy out of the recipe but she would not give. :(

I should have paid more attention to them when they were making it......oh well.

Maybe we can talk them into reopening it? stop by and tell them we miss the chow, maybe good things will happen.
"....... Be sure to linger......." Mike Tucker
ynot

Post by ynot »

I told Mark a long time ago he was in the wrong business. He should be bottling that sauce. million dollar idea
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney