Parnters

Selling some gear? Find or lose something?
Caspian

Post by Caspian »

Ok, so how come I feel that if I were a single girl, I wouldn't have a problem finding a ride down to the Red. Hell, some of you guys would probably come and pick me up........um......I mean I am a cute single girl...anyone want to come and pick me up?

Chester, you crack my shit up
"how ironic....now he's blind after a life of enjoying being able to see."~Homer
chester

Post by chester »

can't u talk tomdarch into coming down?
who else is up there? bring a gumbie down...promise to teach them to climb cuz u know they're only good for two climbs max the first day. :) Then u can spend the rest of the day doing what u want.
[size=84]Women are like tea bags. They don't know how strong they are until they get into hot water.[/size]
Caspian

Post by Caspian »

Yeah, I've already used that one on anyone who has a car....gotta wait until the fresh blood comes in when school starts. but until then....
"how ironic....now he's blind after a life of enjoying being able to see."~Homer
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

Well, that's not necessarily a baaaaaad thing. ;)
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
chester

Post by chester »

oh yeah, i forgot...people from Chicago don't have cars.
[size=84]Women are like tea bags. They don't know how strong they are until they get into hot water.[/size]
Caspian

Post by Caspian »

Lol, I dont live in chicago right now but I will take your word for it.
Rain Man

Post by Rain Man »

Speaking of things to do, is anyone checking out the Blues Festival in Cincinnati tomorrow, or Saturday (much of Saturday I will be climbing with SikMonkey, I might just check it out Friday)? This festival looks to be one of the FEW interesting things that happens in this city (besides riots, I mean :shock: ).
"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself."
D. H. Lawrence
SikMonkey

Post by SikMonkey »

Oh, one of the rules of the singles thread/forum is that you have to post a photo and a bunch of stuff about yourself like favorite food, how long you have been climbing, whether you have your own gear (and what kind/how much), what kind of climbing you prefer (TOP priority), favorite band, favorite movie and whether or not you would actually ENJOY a chalky slap on the ass followed by an enthusiastic "FIRE THIS THING BABY!".

RainMan, we will be climbing Saturday IF the weather holds up. If not, it will just be a bouldering day on the ol' home wall and John Henry will just have to wait a couple of weeks to get his ass kicked......damn, I hope it doesn't rain.

Mj
...quitting drinking is kinda like washing your hands after you take a crap...why start now?
SCROTUMSEEKER

Post by SCROTUMSEEKER »

BYEONIC! HELLO MY DEAR FRIEND! I AM SCROTUMSEEKER AND I SEEK SCROTUMS. FROM YOUR SEXY, IRISH ANGLO-SAXON NOMER, RICH, I CAN ASSUME YOU HAVE A PENIS...BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY A SCROTUM! I WOULD LIKE TO SEEK OUT YOUR SCROTUM TO FIND THE ILLUSTRIOUS GONADS MY FRIEND! I AM ONLY A POOR PEASANT FROM THE SOUTHFARTHING, BUT I WOULD TRADE A MULES COCK AND SOME BARLEY FOR ONE CHANCE AT THE QUEST FOR THE BYEONIC SCROTUM OF RICH MY GOOD FRIEND! MINE IS SHORN! IT IS BALD FROM NUMEROUS SESSIONS OF SHORNATIONS AND CONTAINS NO DEFECTS WHATSOEVER THAT COULD BE LINKED TO SARS, MY GOOD FRIEND! I SEEK YOU AND FAREWELL RICH, MY GOOD FRIEND!
I love big, juicy, sweaty scrotums...black or white - Ronald Reagan
Joe Patton

Post by Joe Patton »

Chester is right, Canada girl looks like a full blown hottie. yea Ah.