Aittle help would be appreciated

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
krampus

Aittle help would be appreciated

Post by krampus »

So anyone who want to climb slab but doesn't want to hang the draws, bessy is fully equiped right now and there are 3 draws on the 10a next to it. There are also draws on Hot drama teacher, So all youhave to do is use them is clean them for me hopefully give them back sometime. Basically we had to leave in a hurry because the copper heads are apparently poking there heads out and hiding in the leaves.

Seriously though, copper head bitses hurt like hell and can ruin a good day of climbing. A little help would be abundantly apreciated by myself and brentucky. A twelve pack of beer for the good someritan.
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
Lander

Post by Lander »

Dude, it sounds like you've already had a twelver or so.
"Doin' right aint got no end." - CRLT
Brentucky

Post by Brentucky »

seriously krampus, LEARN TO SPELL! :)

if krampus didn't buy 50 fiber bars at a time on ebay and then eat them and then have to make a FOURTH shit in the woods then his dumbass wouldn't have gotten bitten to begin with and there wouldn't be $300+ worth of quickdraws hanging around. i guess it would also be good if we could just get up the damn climbs without falling too! :lol:

kramp, i'm glad you're okay and not gonna lose a toe, and i also love it that now it's gonna take you 3 goes to get up bessie after you forget the beta from your first go! :P

oh, by the way, we would appreciate the quickdraws back if anyone heads out that way before one of us. if you decide on personal booty collection instead then i hope you fall and one of them breaks on you. :twisted:
efil lanrete... i enjoy the sound, but in truth i find this seductively backward idea to be quite frightening
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

krampus, sorry to hear about that. sucks for sure :-(

hope you get your draws back.
"Unthinkably good things can happen, even late in the game." ~ Under the Tuscan Sun
Brentucky

Post by Brentucky »

hey all you 11c slab climbers, if anyone wants to go out tuesday and make my life a little less scary by getting up bessie i'll be glad to drive from lexington and take you out there. even if you aren't an 11c slab climber, like me, i'll still take you out there if you wanna see a show with some major elvis leg and probably a small bout of cursing to go along with it! :)

oh yeah, i will at least require that you have some quickdraws "just in case" the ones there are all gone. i wouldn't mind jumping on some of the three climbs on the far right too or whatever else if interested.
efil lanrete... i enjoy the sound, but in truth i find this seductively backward idea to be quite frightening
ditzywonder

Post by ditzywonder »

Brentucky wrote:seriously krampus, LEARN TO SPELL! :)
can you really blame the poor guy right now? i am sure he was on drugs when he wrote that :)
black diamonds are a girls best friend
KD

Post by KD »

did you get bit by a copperhead?
whilojo

Post by whilojo »

Brentucky wrote:seriously krampus, LEARN TO SPELL! :)

if krampus didn't buy 50 fiber bars at a time on ebay and then eat them and then have to make a FOURTH shit in the woods then his dumbass wouldn't have gotten bitten to begin with and there wouldn't be $300+ worth of quickdraws hanging around.
Hehe. . .Is that what happened? He told me that he went out there into the woods to get Winnie (his dog) back. Conveniently he forgot to mention the excessive pooping. No more fiber one for you!

BTW, I think krampus must have taken his spelling lessons from Gollum from LOTR. :lol:
When people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong. ~Oscar Wilde
krampus

Post by krampus »

Yes, I got bit by a copper head, yes, fiber one bars are bad. Thank you ditzy, good pain meds and lots of pain dull my natual ability to spell, wich only begins at a 3rd grade level anyway. But I really was getting my dog back, I am really gald it was me and not her. Gollum has nothing on me :wink:
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
KD

Post by KD »

where did it bite you? where did you go for help?