Mallorca

Other Crags, Aid Climbing, Bouldering, etc...
pkananen

Mallorca

Post by pkananen »

Anyone been? Anyone planning a trip for sometime in the future? I thought it'd be a cool place to go for a climbing trip this year.
Ernie

Post by Ernie »

I've been to Mallorca and it was amazing. We went at the end of September/begininning of Oct. That seemed to be perfect timing. It was the beginning of the "off" season, so things were a bit cheaper and less crowded. It was still pretty warm and the ocean was nice.

The soloing is great, but don't forget a rope and draws as the sport climbing is also world class. You'll love it. I can't wait to go back.
Shamis

Post by Shamis »

Anybody tried dws'ing at summersville lake since the ban on cliff jumping? I'd like to go to mallorca, but I was thinking it might be cheaper to just solo at summersville until I get a fine, and then just go home.
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

Going in September. Can't wait.
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
pkananen

Post by pkananen »

if anyone is looking for someone to go with at some point, let me know. I'd like to plan a trip.
flashmaster

Post by flashmaster »

I herd there was an article in R&I recently on Mallorca and I also herd ther were some hot pics of former RRG locals in the article. I also herd that the chick whos pic is on the TOC page of said magizine likes women!