Miguels Camping

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
endercore

Post by endercore »

dont be a douche just about covers it.

or you could camp in the woods somewhere and save yourself the trouble of dealing with everyone else. If you are taking a bunch of people that might be the thing to do cause you can all hang out with each other around the fire and play your guitars without pissing anyone off.

its like 5 bucks for 3 nights.
maxclimb11

Post by maxclimb11 »

also if there is a working tv at miguels (though i doubt it) bring movies that arent shit or red river ruckus because believe it or not everyone there has already seen it at least 50 times
visit my minicity it needs your love http://maxopopolis.myminicity.com/
dbrayack

Post by dbrayack »

I watch stuff on my laptop a lot - make sure you bring your laptop, they have WiFi
www.brayackmedia.com
gus

Post by gus »

ems...reference anticlimbers post above "if you see dumb, drunken, college fuckstick behavior going on.... don't get caught up in it or encourage it in any way."
if you are under age and acting like a dick, the least that will happen is some of the locals will ransack you beer and the girl you've been hitting on all night.
successfully beating anorexia
p0bray01

Post by p0bray01 »

Miguels is best camped at during the weekdays....people there tend to be non-douchebags. :wink:
"The Mountains are my church and climbing is how I worship" - Tommy Caldwell
anticlmber

Post by anticlmber »

dbrayack wrote:I watch stuff on my laptop a lot - make sure you bring your laptop, they have WiFi
maybe make sure you bring a rope and gear because thats what you're there for, right?

rest days are better spent exploring and seeing new things not two girls licking poo. unless you come across that in the woods and then by all means watch it. better yet record it, post it on the web, and then all us douchenozzles at miguel's can watch it from the shop.
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

maxclimb11 wrote:also if there is a working tv at miguels (though i doubt it) bring movies that arent shit or red river ruckus because believe it or not everyone there has already seen it at least 50 times
so who is the idiot???? I am assuming the person who sits thru the video for the umpteenth time...surely you have something better to do with your evenings.....read a book if all else fails.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
maxclimb11

Post by maxclimb11 »

who wants to be reading a book on a beautiful spring day when you can sit down and watch a movie youve seen a gagillion times. reading books is antisocial when you can just chill
visit my minicity it needs your love http://maxopopolis.myminicity.com/
ditzywonder

Post by ditzywonder »

DUDE! i am planning on staying down there this weekend too! so dont say girls dont camp ;)
black diamonds are a girls best friend
jordancolburn

Post by jordancolburn »

Katie, you better stop and say hey then! Where are you guys planning on climbing?