Hell Freezes Over

Discussions full of RAGE!
L Day

Hell Freezes Over

Post by L Day »

Jack Murtha says "the surge" is working. Of course he still wants to get out. He's Fighting Jack Murtha after all, and he's not about to give up the fight to surrender just yet.
ynot

Post by ynot »

I just saw the president on tv trying to arrange peace talks with isreal and palestine. what the hell? all of a sudden he's Jimmy Carter?
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
L K Day

Post by L K Day »

Yeah, that's a weird one alright. Does the President really think there's a opportunity for peace? Or is he thinking that it's time we give the Palestinians yet another opportunity to demonstrate, on the world stage provided, what murderous thugs they choose as friends and leaders.
Shamis

Post by Shamis »

L K Day wrote:Yeah, that's a weird one alright. Does the President really think there's a opportunity for peace? Or is he thinking that it's time we give the Palestinians yet another opportunity to demonstrate, on the world stage provided, what murderous thugs they choose as friends and leaders.
perhaps he wants to get into surrendering.
ynot

Post by ynot »

playing both ends against the middle
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
the lurkist

Post by the lurkist »

It is the customary end of the presidency opportunity to demonstrate that he is a peace maker after all. We had him all wrong. He really isn't a war monger. What a statesman!
"It really is all good ! My thinking only occasionally calls it differently..."
Normie
Buster

Post by Buster »

All you fucking liberal pansy fags are going to be eating your words soon.
The "democracy building" machine is in full effect!
It's too bad that it almost makes sense to use the dollar as a coffee filter. But the dollar is looking strong.... against the nickel and continues to trade much higher than the penny. Perhaps we should start calling it the "penny clobberer".
'Darling, may I please be excused for a moment?
I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, whom I hope to introduce you to after dinner.'
The polite way to excuse yourself and take a piss.
dhoyne

Post by dhoyne »

It's called saving face for the Republican Party. Can't go into an election with pissed off voters.
Sarcasm is a tool the weak use to avoid confrontation. People with any balls just outright lie.

[quote="Meadows"]I try not to put it in my mouth now, but when I do, I hold it with just my lips.[/quote]
Lokl

Post by Lokl »

a little late for that now.
TradMike

Post by TradMike »

“The events of Manhattan were retaliation against the American-Israeli alliance’s aggression against our people in Palestine and Lebanon, and I am the only one responsible for it." Bin Laden

Peace talks would make Bin Laden happy.