Bouldering spot in Louisville

Other Crags, Aid Climbing, Bouldering, etc...

What indoor climbing gym in Louisville do you think is better?

Poll ended at Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:24 am

Rock Sport?
75%
Hester's?
25%

Total votes: 12

skeeterth0mps0n

Bouldering spot in Louisville

Post by skeeterth0mps0n »

Hey everyone. If you live in Louisville, KY then you prob know about this bouldering spot. It is in Senica Park right off of the road and just a bit up the trail. Its an ok but what makes it better is that it is free. :D Anywho! If you would like directions to this spot then e-mail me. Or, if you know of any other spots in "The Ville" then post it.
What distant and different beings in the verious mansions of the universe are contemplating the same one at the same moment!"
Henry D. Thoreau (Walden)
zikester

did you know

Post by zikester »

did you know that The DRAGON COMES AT NIGHT !!!!!!!
skeeterth0mps0n

Post by skeeterth0mps0n »

Home Star Runner RULES! :D
What distant and different beings in the verious mansions of the universe are contemplating the same one at the same moment!"
Henry D. Thoreau (Walden)
andy_lemon

Post by andy_lemon »

Outdoor bouldering in Louisville? Now I know what to do during the day when I come down to go bar hoping.
Not a bitch.
SCROTUMSEEKER

Post by SCROTUMSEEKER »

YOU CAN ALSO COME AND SEE MY SHORN SCROTUM ANDY LEMON OF EVANSVILLE WHEN YOU COME DOWN TO GO BAR HOPPING. MAYBE YOU WILL GET DRUNK ENOUGH SO THAT I CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU AND POSSIBLY FIND OUT IF YOUR VERY OWN SCROTUM TASTES SOUR LIKE YOUR BEAUTIFUL NAME? PM ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.
I love big, juicy, sweaty scrotums...black or white - Ronald Reagan
andy_lemon

Post by andy_lemon »

Touch my scrotum and recieve a very hard blow to the head, don't worry, you will wake up shortly afterwords.

So who's up for a climbing trip to Louisville... (under 21 need not applie)
Not a bitch.