Site Upgrade

Having problems with the board or the online guidebook?
Suggestions welcome.
Mboss

Post by Mboss »

I still like you guys and my computer won't let me search so soon after my last either :(
"Birth and death are easy. Life is hard." -Tom Robbins in Jitterbug Perfume
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

sweet, I am off ray's shitlist...finally. thanks bram.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

pigsteak wrote:sweet, I am off ray's shitlist...finally. thanks bram.
Anything for you my sweet.
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

SCIN wrote:No, it wasn't the first annoying post on this site. You just fucked with someone who doesn't take any shit. But thanks, I needed someone new to dislike for awhile, asshole. See ya around town.
That was fucking with you? I'm getting good at this because I wasn't even trying. I will be sure to include more explitives and derogatory comments next time to make it truly worthy of all of this.
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

man, sax, are you dense...you messed with the real leader of that pack of wolves, artsay. scin is just a lamb in wolves clothing....who develop thick neck muscles so he could learn to swim without dipping his head.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

Yeah, I goofed on that one.
young'n climber

Post by young'n climber »

Who the fuck is this guy?
Alan Evil is a whiney fucking bitch.
_____

The quest for certainty blocks the search for meaning. Uncertainty is the very condition to impel man to unfold his powers.
captain static

Post by captain static »

It looks like you have increased the storage capacity for PM's. Very nice. Thank you.
"Be responsible for your actions and sensitive to the concerns of other visitors and land managers. ... Your reward is the opportunity to climb in one of the most beautiful areas in this part of the country." John H. Bronaugh
rhunt

Post by rhunt »

rhunt wrote:Ray change it back, I HATE it! You're ruining my life :evil:
ok now I am feeling insecure. Sir(ray), you do realize I was joking with my above quote, right? :oops: :wink:

Change is good, thanks for the updates and the hard work Ray.
"Climbing is the spice, not the meal." ~ Lurkist
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

captain static wrote:It looks like you have increased the storage capacity for PM's. Very nice. Thank you.
the best part is the "save" box. maybe it was always there and i just missed it. but it's super-duper wonderful to have a place to save the PM's that are full of Beta and other impt Things To Remember.
"Unthinkably good things can happen, even late in the game." ~ Under the Tuscan Sun