Site Upgrade

Having problems with the board or the online guidebook?
Suggestions welcome.
ray
Site Admin

Site Upgrade

Post by ray »

I've upgraded the entire site to the latest phpBB code. The major changes are added security and some new features in the photo album. Currently the online guide is puking and I'm working on that. There may be other issues I missed that creep up. If you see something just let me know. Thanks.
Josephine

Re: Site Upgrade

Post by Josephine »

ray wrote:I've upgraded the entire site to the latest phpBB code. The major changes are added security and some new features in the photo album. Currently the online guide is puking and I'm working on that. There may be other issues I missed that creep up. If you see something just let me know. Thanks.
i run mozilla firefox and the textbox at the bottom of the page to enter comments to a thread is missing. instead you have to hit "quote" first.

thanks for keeping the site updated! :-)
"Unthinkably good things can happen, even late in the game." ~ Under the Tuscan Sun
ynot

site upgrade

Post by ynot »

there's a new post reply button.
the slide show in the album is sweet Ray!
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

figures i would miss something simple like that! :)
"Unthinkably good things can happen, even late in the game." ~ Under the Tuscan Sun
alfredo

Post by alfredo »

Hi Ray, the tick list isn't working, either. I'm on Windows Internet Explorer 7.
bcombs

Post by bcombs »

I don't know if this happenend before or not but...

If I'm at the home page, I click "View posts since your last visit", I click one of the threads and read the new content. Then I click the back button on my browser and I get...

SCIN

Post by SCIN »

Yea, that's some DOS prevention. I think I can adjust it.
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
rhunt

Post by rhunt »

Ray change it back, I HATE it! You're ruining my life :evil:
"Climbing is the spice, not the meal." ~ Lurkist
rokjunki

Post by rokjunki »

:x :x :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: MY PICS ARE GONE AND MY SPRAY IS GONE WAT UP WIT DAT
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

i get notifications to my regular e-mail when someone PM's me. it used to say:
Hello Josephine,

[SO-AND-SO] has sent a new private message to your account on www.redriverclimbing.com and you have requested that you be notified on this event. You can view your new message by clicking on the following link:

now it says:
Hello Josephine,

You have received a new private message to your account on "" and you have requested that you be notified on this event. You can view your new message by clicking on the following link:

no name listed. granted i've been meaning to turn off this feature for a while and never quite got around to it - but did you mean for it not to say the name anymore?