JOHNNY AND ALEX TRAIL DAY

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
heidiramma

Post by heidiramma »

woah, Tackett with an axe - a terrifying, yet suprisingly natural sight. sorry I had to work that day. you guys look like you had a great time!
The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own.
You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president.
You realize that you control your own destiny.

Albert Ellis
charbee13

Post by charbee13 »

Man, I wish I could have made it! Looks like so much fun. Did you guys get a lot of work done?
caribe

Post by caribe »

Had a great time on Saturday getting it all done . . . I almost felt Amish!

Many thanks to Doc Bob for loaning me an extra pair of shorts after the shower at Linda's. Permission to go commando was above and beyond any social duty. It was downright brotherly . . . I can't continue . . . I am getting misty.
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

"go commando ... getting misty"

Bob, you may not want those shorts returned!
the lurkist

Post by the lurkist »

Those are some tasty glamour shots. "Assume the position!"
Wish I could have been there.
"It really is all good ! My thinking only occasionally calls it differently..."
Normie
captain static

Post by captain static »

Much thanks to everyone who volunteered for the trail day! Work done included: expansion of the Coal Bank parking, several new routes in the Gold Coast area and associated trail work, some repairs to the fire area, and also work on the Sore Heel mountain bike trail. When you go down to Sore Heel you will now notice some improvements to expand parking and road grading gratis Charmane Oil Company.

Much thanks also to our event sponsors, especially Miguel's for the hummus wraps and pizza, Mark's for the BBQ, Linda & Doug Black for their hospitality, & RRO for overall event organization. The apres event activities lasted long into the night and the band was again excellent. It rained most of Sunday so no more work got done that day. The remaining people at Linda's Sunday morning all headed down to the Purple Cow in Beattyville for breakfast. Linda said that next year she would plan on providing a buffet breakfast for a nominal per person charge.
"Be responsible for your actions and sensitive to the concerns of other visitors and land managers. ... Your reward is the opportunity to climb in one of the most beautiful areas in this part of the country." John H. Bronaugh
Mazz

Post by Mazz »

www.lightontheland.com
Mazz

Post by Mazz »

www.lightontheland.com
Mazz

Post by Mazz »

www.lightontheland.com
Mazz

Post by Mazz »

www.lightontheland.com