JOHNNY AND ALEX TRAIL DAY

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
Wes

Post by Wes »

I won't be able to make it, but there is a route I bolted at the gunsight notch and never got back to that I will open for the trail day people. Just needs some anchor hardware and some cleaning. Send it and name it. It is the one with a fixed line just to the right of the 5.10s, goes up a face to a small feature. Maybe 5.11ish?
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
charlie

Post by charlie »

Reserved and paid for.......

captain static

Post by captain static »

Yumm! That is going to be AWESOME after spending the day working up a thirst in this heat.
"Be responsible for your actions and sensitive to the concerns of other visitors and land managers. ... Your reward is the opportunity to climb in one of the most beautiful areas in this part of the country." John H. Bronaugh
ReachHigh

Post by ReachHigh »

Thats a very convincing reason to go. oh yea and helping out is nice to.
"there's a line between self improvement and self involvement"
"Dogs are nature's pooper scoopers ."
soccerfast007

Post by soccerfast007 »

I look forward my first trail day, community, sweat, blood and tears, lets face it, it isnt a keg party without blood and tears (which can often be dismissed as sweat or something stuck in someone's eye). I'll bring a couple tools (Sco and DK) maybe a shovel and weed eater as well. cheers!
"well Sco doesn't have my peripheral vision" - mason allen reminding us all that our peripheral vision often overlooks creepy crawlers and flying things.
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

don't forget to post pictures!!!!! i won't be attending, but would love to see the wonderful work you do (as well as any furniture that may get destroyed in the revelry!)
"Unthinkably good things can happen, even late in the game." ~ Under the Tuscan Sun
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

I'm psyched that we'll be playing in the water after a day of working in what Accuweather summed up as:

See everyone there! :D
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

All that beer and no one to drink it.
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
Mazz

Post by Mazz »

Here are a few images from Saturday's trail day and after work cool down.

http://www.lightontheland.com/Johnny_Alex_2007/album/
www.lightontheland.com
dmw

Post by dmw »

looks like a good time! Even Dakota did the slip n slide? and when did the Corpse cut his hair??? so out of the loop I am.....