P

Selling some gear? Find or lose something?
Doyle_Tarwater

P

Post by Doyle_Tarwater »

yo
Last edited by Doyle_Tarwater on Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
ynot

Post by ynot »

Return your trays into the locked and upright position. We'll be landing in Stanton International in just a moment. This has been your Captain.
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

ynot wrote:Return your trays into the locked and upright position. We'll be landing in Stanton International in just a moment. This has been your Captain.
That explains the bumpy ride! :shock:
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
Legion

Post by Legion »

"We are now begining our descent into Slade Metro Airport. The captain has turned on the seat belt sign. Please securely cap all spit bottles at this time and return your seats to the upright position. Flight attendants, please get out and lock the hubs for landing."
Doyle_Tarwater

Post by Doyle_Tarwater »

Can't we just climb?
ReachHigh

Post by ReachHigh »

Your new here, aren't you.

I'm sure somebody can work something out once you know exact time and date. how long are you going to be in Stanton?
"there's a line between self improvement and self involvement"
"Dogs are nature's pooper scoopers ."
bcombs

Post by bcombs »

Doyle_Tarwater wrote:Can't we just climb?
I think Lexington is probably the closest airport to the Red. You can also fly into Cincinnati.

Regarding partnering up, what type of climbing are you looking to accomplish? Trad / Sport and what grades / styles. The Red has it all, but mostly steep sandstone.

Brad
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Maybe the guy already has been to the red, maybe even many times. Maybe he just wants to climb without people giving him a hard time. Maybe he is so rich that he has his own helicopter and just lands at the crag that you decided to meet at.
Living the dream
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

maybe he has a private little plane and is, in fact, heading to the stanton airport

http://www.airnav.com/airport/I50

just because something is not probable does not mean it's not possible.
"Unthinkably good things can happen, even late in the game." ~ Under the Tuscan Sun
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

and maybe y'all got trolled.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.