Sculptor Loose @ Muir!

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
Toad

Post by Toad »

Wow. Excommunicated.
Victory Whip in da House. Yeah.
Horatio Felacio

Post by Horatio Felacio »

who else votes this as best thread in months!?
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast
mcrib

Post by mcrib »

me.
"I just want to disappear"
Zspider

Post by Zspider »

Pru wrote:

uh, so chipping is okay if a landowner does it?

Yup.

ZSpiddy
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

Woohoo, one less person. Keep it up Rick.
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
ynot

Post by ynot »

Some people should wake up and smell the coffee. Yes,if it's your land you can do whatever you please, including making up any rule you like. As Torrent already proves being nice and warnings don't work.
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
mcrib

Post by mcrib »

One less person that already confessed to not going there so woo hoo the same number of people.
"I just want to disappear"
bcombs

Post by bcombs »

Yeah Rick, I mean geez, is that all you can give is 400 acres to our ungrateful asses? What do you think, that you are immune to the ridiculous banter that everyone else gets? Don't think for a minute that we wouldn't get on here and bash Dr. Bob or Bill for no reason because we would!

Oh, and Pigsteak, I hold you to blame for sending me flying off Mello Yellow when the manky pinch broke off. You said not to grab the X holds, but you didn't say anything about the ticked ones! You'll be hearing from my attorney. :roll:
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

Rick - While you're reading this thinking, "Why is it again that I'm doing all of this for climbers?!?", please notice that those that appreciate tower in numbers over the few that feel the need to be mean.

Michelle
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

um, bcombs...better yet, after you intentionally chipped and then hammered those jugs off the route to make it harder so you could get more points in SCIN's rating system, the next layer also wore off....

next time on it, you won't even recognize it.

pru hasn't been to Muir in a year because, well, she hasn't even climbed in a year.

but I will let you hide under the blankey with ashtray next time I go...
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.