Hard copy guide corrections

Having problems with the board or the online guidebook?
Suggestions welcome.
captain static

Post by captain static »

One thing I noticed in the Forest Service section p. 30, last sentence, the LAC process is now expected to be completed by the end of 2007 not 2006.
"Be responsible for your actions and sensitive to the concerns of other visitors and land managers. ... Your reward is the opportunity to climb in one of the most beautiful areas in this part of the country." John H. Bronaugh
captain static

Post by captain static »

Another number to change. In the PMRP section, second sentence it can now be said that, "The PMRP contains over 300 sport and traditional rock climbs ..." not 150.
"Be responsible for your actions and sensitive to the concerns of other visitors and land managers. ... Your reward is the opportunity to climb in one of the most beautiful areas in this part of the country." John H. Bronaugh
semeseu

Post by semeseu »

The discription of the Blue Belly Lizard Pinnacle is confusing.
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

ynot wrote:How else could you wind up on the other side of the valley?
:roll:

Nah! Too easy! :P
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
m2j1s

Post by m2j1s »

at rebel camp hollow, rising (11.a) is no longer there (the bolts were removed). Also, the directions to lago lindas... they say turn right onto ky399, its a left :)
weber

Post by weber »

m2j1s wrote:at rebel camp hollow, rising (11.a) is no longer there (the bolts were removed). Also, the directions to lago lindas... they say turn right onto ky399, its a left :)
We reinstalled the top anchors on the "Rising" along with the last bolt. The remaining roof bolt will be installed in the next couple weeks, so it should be open by the time the second edition comes out.

Rick
We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand. - Randy Pausch
None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm. - Henry David Thoreau
gregkerzhner

Post by gregkerzhner »

I think cherry red is supposed to be 14a
Horatio Felacio

Post by Horatio Felacio »

on the inside back cover there is a picture of my gay uncle in a garden with his dogs. this picture should be a picture of my testicles instead.
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast
Horatio Felacio

Post by Horatio Felacio »

Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast
gregkerzhner

Post by gregkerzhner »

those things look red, have you thought about aloe vera moisturizer?