Hotelling it with a dog

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....

Hotelling it with a dog

Post by Guest »

Okay, I had to bribe my daughter with a hotel stay, bed jumping and room service in order to get her to make the trip to the Red again after lots of driving the past couple of weeks. Anyone know of any hotels that allow dogs near the Red? There are a couple in Winchester, but are there any that are closer? None of the cabins allow dogs and this dog is too much of a baby to leave outside alone. :roll:
Poster known as Wallnut

Post by Poster known as Wallnut »

My head hurts trying to remember. I think there is a Microtel between the mountain parkway and winchester that allows dogs.

check thier website

www.microtelinn.com
It's not the fall I fear,
It's the sudden stop...
andy_lemon

Post by andy_lemon »

Country Inn & Suites in Evansville allows dogs... I know for a fact, I used to be the maintenance man over there. We staid in one in Charleston, WV (with discount of course) when we went to the New and it allowed dogs. I'm pretty sure there is a Country Inn at Lexington. If they say they don't allow pets go on a rant about the other Country Inns that allow pets... make sure it is a manager on the phone, they will let you and your dog stay!

Andy
Lucinda

Post by Lucinda »

I think maybe Red River Gorgeous allows dogs, but good luck getting one this time of year.
"real life bleeding fingers..."
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

The guy who owns Red River Gorgeous is always in the Blockbuster I work at....he's always telling me he'll let me stay in a cabin for free. Are they nice?
Religion is man's worst invention.
Lucinda

Post by Lucinda »

donno.
My friend and his wife and his dog stayed at one last winter. I heard from another friend they have showers so thats pretty nice. Free would be nicer

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Jun 30, 2024 1:34 am.
"real life bleeding fingers..."