dmw

Today Sucked

Post by dmw »

For many reasons, but this is by far the biggest reason why it sucked:
http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/02/28/ ... index.html
tangible evidence of evil...... :evil:
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

DMW, why is that so bad. Maybe I am mistaken, but if this is the worst guy the repblicans have that has a chance of winning, then were are doing pretty good in this country.

Care to explain.
Living the dream
spuzo

Post by spuzo »

I might actually vote this time around. Look at all the possibilities, it's relatively insane.
Obama
Clinton
Mit the Mormon
McCain
Guiliani (maybe?)
Gore (maybe?)
What fun!!!
"I enjoyed a Guinness after I got back home from Palm Sunday Mass." - Captain Static

"Listen, you heard what I said. Do you want me to donate or not charlie. Suck it up and procreate." - Andrew
krampus

Post by krampus »

I am just guessing, I may be wrong, but DMW, is it because of his warmongering and extreme support of womens rights
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
bengoodwin

Post by bengoodwin »

Did you say "support" of women's rights? Sorry, perhaps I can't tell sarcasm when its on a message board.
dmw

Post by dmw »

he is a bad man
captain static

Post by captain static »

Yeah, look at how he acts as a cartoon character on SNL. Those flashbacks to Nam and all.
"Be responsible for your actions and sensitive to the concerns of other visitors and land managers. ... Your reward is the opportunity to climb in one of the most beautiful areas in this part of the country." John H. Bronaugh
captain static

Post by captain static »

"Be responsible for your actions and sensitive to the concerns of other visitors and land managers. ... Your reward is the opportunity to climb in one of the most beautiful areas in this part of the country." John H. Bronaugh
dmw

Post by dmw »

my reasons have nothing to do with Vietnam. I take offense to things he has done to individuals as a Senator.
KD

Post by KD »

he's too old