Tinkle & Fart

Quit whining. Drink bourbon. Climb more.
SCIN

Tinkle & Fart

Post by SCIN »

So lately when I fart, a few little drops of tinkle come out. It's usually not a big deal, but sometimes when I wear khakis, I get little wet spots in my crotch and it's embarrasing. Could this be something I want to have checked out, or should I just start filling my jockstrap with kleenex on my gassy days to soak up the pee pee?
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
Crankmas

Post by Crankmas »

super glue the main and reroute through the ears, should cut your flow times in half, may change the consistency of your ear wax, is Artsay out of town or something?
tomdarch

Post by tomdarch »

Could be your prostate. Is Dr. Ho available to do a digital rectal exam?
Bacon is meat candy.
krampus

Post by krampus »

I have seen what they do to prostate patients....don't eat before surgery, its greatly apreciated
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
ynot

Post by ynot »

Once, Ray burped and sneezed and farted at the same time,and dude ,like, his head exploded all over Matt's french toast. It was awesome dawg!
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
Zspider

Post by Zspider »

I pretend to understand the scientific reasoning why certain foods tend to make one flatulent, but I am totally clueless as to why it is impossible to step into a crowded elevator without the immediate need to rip a big one.

ZSpiddy
the lurkist

Post by the lurkist »

Ray,
Take it from a medical professional. What you should do is carry a rigid rectal tube. When you feel the gaseous effusion wellling up, don't bear down to expel it. The bearing down part is where you have been fucking up. You pee on yourself when you increase the pressure inside your abdomen by firming up that ripped six pack of abdomenal goodness. Instead, excuse yourself to the men's room, and in the quiet privacy of a bathroom stall, insert the lubricated end of the rigid rectal tube into your rectum, thus providing a low pressure route of escape for the gas. Problem solved. You can then, for a value added experience, whip out your enema bag a douch up with some hot soapy water and really clean out your colon.
Good bowel health is something that is poorly appreciated.
It is okay. Don't thank me. I went into medicine to help people.
"It really is all good ! My thinking only occasionally calls it differently..."
Normie
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

Maybe you are pregnant, Sir.

:?

Just a thought..................
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
marathonmedic

Post by marathonmedic »

I think he's been shoving things up his urethra.
http://jaapa.com/issues/j20050901/artic ... al0905.htm
Ticking is gym climbing outdoors.
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

Urethral sounds are fun to play with.
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.