Derby Fest and the weekend report

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
Horatio Felacio

Post by Horatio Felacio »

i think the bad attendance was due to the huge turnout for the 1st annual derilict fest held in miguels parking lot. thanks for everyones attendance and debauchery. we will be having another festival in october with a "vomit and fire" theme. hope to see you there.
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast
Bruisebrother

Post by Bruisebrother »

Thankyou, Lynne! Now about that beta on those secret crags and other promises I made............. :roll:
Gretchen

Post by Gretchen »

See I knew there was some bribery going on!

HF, If I see your scrawny body, I am going to ring it! YOU are the one crying like a little baby to see Odub and WHERE WERE YOU?????
Just genuinely disengenuous.
MattG

Post by MattG »

hey, i WAS there just wanted you all to know....in fact, my girlfriend and i had front-row seats for the phat rapin' gig yo! kris was the shizzil my nizzilz! hellz yea! good time. the slide show was pretty sweet, lots of great pics and info...but i must say that horatio is right, the derilict fest was cool, i headed there after the derby... and i can't wait to attend the "vomit and fire" fest....yo horatio, make sure to post time/place/events brotha!